3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
71.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
101.jpg

aspire has won me over with the atlantis v2. No dry hits ever, flavour for days, no leaking and awesome airflow. I have gone through 2 subtanks and i have given up on them. This will def be my next tank.

Yoh this looks sweet :rofl: Now when is this beauty expected on our shores

WoW
Definitely just made my 'have to have' list!
Awesome looking setup, if one can buy it complete with all the goodies shown.

Hi All

I have one on the way. With slow mail. One have to buy the RBA coil separate. This tank is quite expensive. Retail is $50 and the RBA coil setup is $12.

Good news is that the old Aspire coils will also work on it.

Can't wait for it to arrive. Going to be a long wait. Hope it is worth it.

Rip reviewing the RTA for the Triton.

I actually watched that with the volume off. Just watching Rip's hand gestures and facial expressions.... Lol..

That tank looks like a really nice one though.

Hi All

I have one on the way. With slow mail. One have to buy the RBA coil separate. This tank is quite expensive. Retail is $50 and the RBA coil setup is $12.

Good news is that the old Aspire coils will also work on it.

Can't wait for it to arrive. Going to be a long wait. Hope it is worth it.
Interesting to see that venders have the same problems as us mere mortals.lol

Had a couple of puffs on one Friday at Vapoholics.
Really cool tank just to little juice capacity.

Interesting to see that venders have the same problems as us mere mortals.lol
I won the Triton on a promo. But I had to pay to get it here. Also ordered the RTA section. And after getting the tank for free, I still ended up paying almost R700 just to get. With shipping and all of that. Never again. Next time I will tell them to keep it. LOL.

But I like the device. Just heavy on juice.It is like my 4.4L Discovery. A tank of juice just to get out of the yard.LOL

I won the Triton on a promo. But I had to pay to get it here. Also ordered the RTA section. And after getting the tank for free, I still ended up paying almost R700 just to get. With shipping and all of that. Never again. Next time I will tell them to keep it. LOL.

But I like the device. Just heavy on juice.It is like my 4.4L Discovery. A tank of juice just to get out of the yard.LOL
How much is that converted to dollars?

Looks awesome.

Would like a pre-built coil @ around 1ohms though.

Not the biggest fan of sub-ohm vaping.

Back