New device advice

For such a cheap mod it has all the new feautures and updates are always made available plus it's a 75w device so if you ever want to get into dripping this device has the power for that
It's not 'cheap', it's just 'economically priced' ;)

VTC Mini gets my vote for value for money too.

If my VTC dies in me today, I'll get another VTC. Ticks al the boxes for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For pen style I like the Ego One CT and VT batteries. Unlike the regular Ego One batteries these detect the resistance of the coil and set the wattage accordingly. I think that for 0.8 to 1.6 ohms the CT sets it to 15W. The VT one has additional low, medium and high modes.

For pen style I like the Ego One CT and VT batteries. Unlike the regular Ego One batteries these detect the resistance of the coil and set the wattage accordingly. I think that for 0.8 to 1.6 ohms the CT sets it to 15W. The VT one has additional low, medium and high modes.

If you go with ego one ct? Would it be as powerfull as a box..would i be able to use nautilus mini on it..??

On a side note are there other tanks that have the same tight draw as nautilus..looking for smaller tank to be more stealthy in public

If you go with ego one ct? Would it be as powerfull as a box..would i be able to use nautilus mini on it..??

On a side note are there other tanks that have the same tight draw as nautilus..looking for smaller tank to be more stealthy in public

That depends. Unless a manufacturer is lying or the device is faulty 15W is 15W so you shouldn't have any difference in experience between two different devices all set at 15W.

On the Joytech website they have a table of the wattage and ranges. My only concern would be that the coil you use is 1.6 ohm which is at the end limit of the 15W range. I don't know exactly how sensitive but coils are never perfect. So at 1.59 you'll get 15W, at 1.61 you get 7.5W.

Back