New Guy

Had a smoke this morning. I was disgusted, the taste in my mouth was so bad. Thank you vapeking cause I atleast had vk canilla cream in my vape so after I killed it I was vaping away on the good stuff.

I still have the 18mg liqua liquids so if the 12mg becomes to light I just put in so 18mg. Other than that another good weekend.

So for having a smoke this morning can I still say I stopped smoking last week Sunday when I bought my iKit

Had a smoke this morning. I was disgusted, the taste in my mouth was so bad. Thank you vapeking cause I atleast had vk canilla cream in my vape so after I killed it I was vaping away on the good stuff.

I still have the 18mg liqua liquids so if the 12mg becomes to light I just put in so 18mg. Other than that another good weekend.

So for having a smoke this morning can I still say I stopped smoking last week Sunday when I bought my iKit
Of course you can. Now you know why we call them Stinkies!

Congratulations RoSsIkId and hang in there! :)
Every stinkie not smoked is a victory. It gets easier with time.;)

Go for it @RoSsIkId - you doing great - vape up a storm and don't be scared to get more 18mg liquids that you like. They help some people with the cravings, me included.

Been a few more days without the smokes. Vaping keeping me happy

Well done @RoSslkld, keep it up :D

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

So with the half a pack of smokes in my car. I tried once again to smoke one. Almost puked, didnt even get half way. Killed the statans stick. Washed out mouth and washed hands. Gave them away and vaped my vk4.

So i im over these damn things. And took delivery today of my itaste V3.0 with a iclear 16b cleoro on. Filled it up with my fav vk vanilla custard. Even on the lowest watt volt setting it taste 10 times better than the eleaf

So with the half a pack of smokes in my car. I tried once again to smoke one. Almost puked, didnt even get half way. Killed the statans stick. Washed out mouth and washed hands. Gave them away and vaped my vk4.

So i im over these damn things. And took delivery today of my itaste V3.0 with a iclear 16b cleoro on. Filled it up with my fav vk vanilla custard. Even on the lowest watt volt setting it taste 10 times better than the eleaf
Way to go, well done.

I love reading these threads! Keep it up @RoSsIkId ill be hopefully on the vape train soon!!

@Shaun just get a propper kit 1st time. I spent R1000 on my 1st kit. If i saw what i could have gotten. But also on the other hand im glad i did it. Now i know the diffrence in taste

@Shaun just get a propper kit 1st time. I spent R1000 on my 1st kit. If i saw what i could have gotten. But also on the other hand im glad i did it. Now i know the diffrence in taste

If it wasn't for this forum id probably have bought a twisp. Just waiting on the Pro Tank Mini 3's from Vape King!

Congrats @RoSsIkId - its a great feeling when you realise how bad analogs actually taste. Well done

Back