Jakey

Reonaut ;)
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
After being on the forum the past few months ive found that the New Posts button is my go-to selection while on here.

Would be cool if the new posts button was made available while in a conversation.
As it stands i need to exit a conversation by selecting the home button and thereafter new posts.

After being on the forum the past few months ive found that the New Posts button is my go-to selection while on here.

Would be cool if the new posts button was made available while in a conversation.
As it stands i need to exit a conversation by selecting the home button and thereafter new posts.

I agree, this would be awesome. ^^,

Which browser are you using?

Internet Explorer.................................. just kidding BIGLOL. FireFox bro.

So why don't you just middle mouse click the new posts button and let it open in a new tab while you're in a coversation?

smart lol. just that i have so many tabs open contantly. like to keep it to one per item that i need.
but i do that at times. other times i forget. then get frustrated.

Back