Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
Anyone notice after reading all the new posts and going back to the home page there are still New Post - 2?

You click on new posts and there are none there? Any ideas @Gizmo ?

Anyone notice after reading all the new posts and going back to the home page there are still New Post - 2?

You click on new posts and there are none there? Any ideas @Gizmo ?

Haven't noticed it on my side.

I was thinking the same thing, could be that your current browser isn't refreshing your session and is saying you have unread threads or perhaps you have unread conversations or alerts.

I was thinking the same thing, could be that your current browser isn't refreshing your session and is saying you have unread threads or perhaps you have unread conversations or alerts.

Nope it's me... same story in IE and Chrome... o_O

Interesting, perhaps there is an unread thread lurking around there somewhere

Mine also show 2 unread new posts but I've gone through all of the posts.

Happens on my side as well, think the new posts updates a bit slower.
EDIT: Oh, now I see, it keeps 2 New Posts there, must be a system problem. @Gizmo should pick it up.

What I have seen on other forums is that there are sometimes hidden or restricted threads/sections for moderators. That might cause something like this.

Most probably a bug on a nic-buzz in the system (or a system administrator on a nic-buzz :D)

Bug-1.jpg

I sometimes get a 1 post. I can pull the hair out of my head because I can't find that 1 post. :)

I sometimes get a 1 post. I can pull the hair out of my head because I can't find that 1 post. :)

So you stress on 1 post... just imagine how we feel with DOUBLE that amount... I have been pressing button like a man possessed! :eek:

I don't feel so scared anymore since @Matthee 's Reo cop badge is gone, did he go undercover?

So you stress on 1 post... just imagine how we feel with DOUBLE that amount... I have been pressing button like a man possessed! :eek:
When it happens, I actually go manually through all the categories to see if there is a bold post I have missed.

When it happens, I actually go manually through all the categories to see if there is a bold post I have missed.

This was awesome advice... I went to a few categories and responded to an old thread or two and BINGO! So either @Gizmo is online and fixing... or your advice was right on the button @TylerD! :p

Oh what a relief... my OCD panic is over! o_O

i get....somewhere around 2k posts :D and dont want to mark unread, because it will clear all....

Isnt 2 posts Gizmo's way of sending us a subtle rebuildable RDA/RBA message ?
Get it?

Back