***NEW STOCK*** - SIR VAPE

@Greyz will have a fantastic laugh at my expense for this. I will end up paying a lot more for the single batt mod I got. Another gem @Sir Vape ! Well played!

Lol sorry bud, you did save your self R200 though not much but it's a saving. Can buy yourself some XXX with it (no not hookers!)

Lol sorry bud, you did save your self R200 though not much but it's a saving. Can buy yourself some XXX with it (no not hookers!)
Still have customs to pay :(

Torch it before winding coils. yes, you can make claptons from SS.

That purple actually looks really good!

No new news yet on the red pre-order I take it ?

Nothing back from them yet boet. It's coming but when I can't say. Message Craig if you keen to go with the purple and we will arrange it for you :)

Can anyone confirm if the Sigelei Fuchai 213 is indeed 213watts?

Happy days! Couldn't wait, drove directly to Courier Guy to pick up this morning :D

1803dc94c14edab0ead59d05e297981f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can anyone confirm if the Sigelei Fuchai 213 is indeed 213watts?
I read a article somewhere that it's 155w, not sure how true it is though, anyone that can confirm maybe?

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

Happy days! Couldn't wait, drove directly to Courier Guy to pick up this morning :D

1803dc94c14edab0ead59d05e297981f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mother of beautiful the white looks good. That one is painted right? Let us know how it holds up

It is indeed 155 watts.

Rob, do you think that Vendors should still advertise the device as 213watt capable when we know that its not?
I ask because I see the description on the site says it's 213 watts and for the uninformed they will buy it expecting a 213 watt device.
Right now if I buy this Fuchai from Sir Vape it's description says "The Sigelei Fuchai 213W TC Box Mod builds directly upon the original 213, integrating Sigelei's flagship chip that is capable of outputting up to 213W paired with one of the most comprehensive temperature control suite....." if a customer buys this mod and they find it's only 155W do they have the right to ask for a refund?

If there is evidence to show the device is 155W surely then the vendor should not advertise it as 213W? In the case of the vendor not knowing that's understandable but here it's been stated in this thread and the manufacturers incorrect specs are still in the link.

PS: I am in no way taking a stab at Sir Vape, these guys are phenominal and their service is 2nd to none. I'm just curious as to how far a vendor's responsibility extends when selling a device.
IMO the right to do would be to inform you customers when selling one, as well as changing the description to show the correct specs. I'd be glad to hear a vendors stance on this too.

@Greyz yip I agree... vendors should put a note of thier own with the manufacturers blurb in this case. For me I don't really care because we have so many boffins on the forum I knew full well I was buying a 155 watt device when I bought my Sig213... but I must say this whole Sig debacle leaves a bit of a bad taste in my mouth and I think Sigelei have really damaged thier reputation with the marketing bullshit and the way they handled the reviewer that called them out.

@Greyz yip I agree... vendors should put a note of thier own with the manufacturers blurb in this case. For me I don't really care because we have so many boffins on the forum I knew full well I was buying a 155 watt device when I bought my Sig213... but I must say this whole Sig debacle leaves a bit of a bad taste in my mouth and I think Sigelei have really damaged thier reputation with the marketing bullshit and the way they handled the reviewer that called them out.

I've got to agree with you there, IMO Sigelei could have sold it as a 155W device and people would still have bought it. It's one of the best looking mods by a long shot and who really vapes at 213W anyway.

I think it's only responsibe that, if its well known, a vendor should put up some kind of note to warn customers as it's the responsible thing to do. If a note is placed alongside the device description then that leaves no doors open for a customer to feel "screwed" as they were informed beforehand.

Back