New to the block

Nicholas

Sir Vapor the greater
LV

Awards
Johannesburg South, Gauteng, South Africa
Hi guys

So recently i had some tests done on me and when my mom got the results i got my ass kicked, now i was born premature with a shitty heart but i always thought im not gonna let that stop me however it should've when i picked up my first cigarette. anyway my cholesterol is waaay to damn high, and recently the cigarettes have become a death grip and i need to stop. my girlfriend has resorted to feeding me grass and other green stuff and although the healthy eating is kak, getting rid of these cigs are worse and i've decided i need to start vaping asap.

Now that's pretty hard when you don't know much about vaping, however i've been reading through the forum and watching twisted420 alot.

In anycase because money is so tight i thought id give this a shot and see if i can get some help with a setup, i can probably gather up a couple hundreds, i mean i know i'm not the only guy struggling with money and i cant expect a full setup for free but any help will do to get me started.

thanks in advanced

I have a ijust 2 and subtank mini I can donate to u bud, it has some wear and tear, but still working perfectly. PM me so we can sort you out

Ive been helped more than words can explain by this fantastic community, paying it forward is like winning the lotto. Makes ones heart happy knowing you are saving a fellow human from the dredded stinkies.

Back