New to the forum, and wanting to know where I can sell off a bunch of gear?

Poraboy

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Hey everyone. My name is Pedro. I am not a professional vaper. However, I have a bunch of gear that used to be my dad's. Pretty much everything is in very good condition, and I was wondering where I could post about selling it. I'm not looking to make a profit on anything, I just want to get what it's worth.

Below is a picture of everything I have to sell. A detailed list of everything will be provided once I find the proper thread to post it on.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-01-10 at 17.48.48.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-01-10 at 17.48.48.jpeg
    443.6 KB · Views: 27
Hey everyone. My name is Pedro. I am not a professional vaper. However, I have a bunch of gear that used to be my dad's. Pretty much everything is in very good condition, and I was wondering where I could post about selling it. I'm not looking to make a profit on anything, I just want to get what it's worth.

Below is a picture of everything I have to sell. A detailed list of everything will be provided once I find the proper thread to post it on.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Hi @Poraboy, go to Classifieds for Sale https://www.ecigssa.co.za/forums/for-sale/
and read the instructions of how and what to post before you do so. Good luck with the sales!

Back