New Vape Unit

Raikan007

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Durban North, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Morning gents, I am new here (1st post) I am sure you get this a lot, however, I need guidance, I am but a young padawan

So I had the Esense stick for like 6 months, that was rubbish, last month I bought the Eleaf Just S and it auto fired and nearly burnt down my house! I am getting a full refund for the unit.

So I want to upgrade a little, but not much.

I would like your assistance, keep the following in mind however:

1) I am a noob and will not build anything (no coils etc)
2) I like big clouds but want taste as well (I prefer both being good, not one over the other)
3) My budget is R1000 max! My missus is already going to kill me, but I will survive
4) I don't want to speed through juice/coils. I usually go through around 60ml a month and around 2 coils. Don't want to spend a fortune

I have heard only good things about the Istick Pico & Melo 3 tank

This seems to suit my needs perfectly.

I will take advice on mod and atomiser combinations (taking into account my needs as stated above) The pico and serpent/goblin seem to be the best after doing research. But I am open to suggestions across the board/range/companies of mods/atomisers.

I would like the best bang for buck setup one can have :) I am an efficient guy

Kind regards,
Neil

Buy the E leaf ipower it's 5000mah and the tfv8 baby beast tank. You might end up paying a little bit more but the quality will save you cost in the future. Long battery life, huge clouds and great flavour. Great reviews on the devices too.

You could also buy the Ijust S yank with it but baby beast is a better option

Back