New Vaper On The Scene

According to Spur, the entire chain is vape free and you can only vape in the dreaded smokers section, bleh :sick:
That's horrible dude!!! what if they don't have a smoke section? they won't be seeing me again hahaha :)

That's horrible dude!!! what if they don't have a smoke section? they won't be seeing me again hahaha :)
Tell me about it..

I wouldn't have minded if they told me to stealth vape or something but to say no straight out and then say the instruction came from head office was disgraceful.

According to Spur, the entire chain is vape free and you can only vape in the dreaded smokers section, bleh :sick:

That doesn't worry me because I hate Spur! :sick:

I go to Oscars in Hillcrest all the time and have never had an issue with me vaping... and they have awesome food.

I enjoy Wimpy and stealth vape there.

Just picked up Cuban Cigar at 18mg and Espresso at 0mg. 50/50 combo is absolutely fantastic! Think I found my new favourite!

Now I can have 1 tank cherry/energy drink and 1 tank espresso / cuban cigar.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Most welcome @MurderDoll. Yes, the price on that K100 was an absolute rip-off. You should disclose the name of the vendor so we are all warned. Nothing legally preventing you from doing so.

Most welcome @MurderDoll. Yes, the price on that K100 was an absolute rip-off. You should disclose the name of the vendor so we are all warned. Nothing legally preventing you from doing so.

Thanks for the warm welcomes.

I actually am wanting to order some liquids from you to try out.

Been reading a lot of good things.

I feel bad saying their name.
If it helps. They based in Melrose.
The rest im sure you could figure out for yourself. :wink:

Thanks for that info @MurderDoll , we are all here to help each other and prevent bad experiences like you had, happening to other fellow vapers.

I did a sneaky small vape while leaving greenstone yesterday. Felt bad for doing that. Smoker in me that feels condemned to the outskirts. Ha ha!

Welcome bro, and I have to agree with you here, think we all as smokers are used to being outcasts.

Another guy at the office bought himself the Ego CE4.

He had a spare tank that he didn't use and offered it up to me. Score!!!

So I do some youtube to see how to clean the tank.

I followed some random dudes advice about pouring water in and shaking it about. Repeating a whole bunch of times and then dry burning it for a while to get the old gunk off.
Sounds easy enough.

Do all that until the point of dry burning it.
Put the CE4 tank on my X.Gun and start firing away. Does everything as expected. Eventually the coil starts to glow which he says it should.
Burn a couple more times, until I see the coil light up and then die down immediately. WTF??
So I press the button again......
Nothing!
Try again.
Nothing.
Damng nabit!
I think I just destroyed the coil. :hmph:

Then realise I forgot to lower my watts down from 9.5
Ha ha ha ha!!! Such a fail on my part.

Lol. Its a pity. A new tank is always welcomed. Pity I managed to destroy it before even testing it out.

Im also guessing there is no way of salvaging it?

Lol. Its a pity. A new tank is always welcomed. Pity I managed to destroy it before even testing it out.

Im also guessing there is no way of salvaging it?

If I remember correctly, the coils on those are not replaceable or rebuildable.

If I remember correctly, the coils on those are not replaceable or rebuildable.

Dont think they are either tbh. Theres no way to get down to the coil without breaking the unit to pieces.

Which would completely defeat the point then.

Changing the subject. Ive already gotten one of the managers jn the office to move to vaping. He bought the Evod starter kit.
A friend at work has a twisp. Convinced him to move onto something with VV. He likes the svd express. Going to go pick that up next week.

Another friend of mine always loved hubbly. Also convinced him to try the svd. Wants to try my VV before buying. So I can see him getting one next week as well.

Also.
Have any of you guys vaped in a restaurant or mall? If you did. Have you gotten any grief about it?

I have vaped at Canal Walk and having the Twisp store in the centre they left me alone. However had grief at De Grendel on Sunday where they moaned that I was standing too close to the outside tables!!!

Back