New Vaping Journey

Quick question, should i charge my battery before first use? or would i be able to use it straight away?
From what I have heard is that either is fine, generally a new battery will come with a half charge (kinda like a cellphone) so you can use it immediately or you can pop it on charge the moment you get it. Your choice

Wow didn't realise how impatient i am... generally not but for my new toys yes!! @Oupa I need a tracking number so i can track it every 5 minutes:D
@Shaun I feel your pain, I get very impatient waiting for vape gear.

For any who have not seen it, check my vape mail here:

http://www.ecigssa.co.za/threads/shauns-vape-mail.2463/#post-52300??

Happy to report so far so good!
Im super impressed with the vision spinner, still going strong since i took it out the box on friday, I started with VM's berry blaze which is absolutely fantastic on all voltages my personal sweet spot for berry blaze is at 4.3! went through two tanks of that, then decided to try my hand at cleaning the tank and coil for a flavour change. The PT3 mini is superb so easy to take apart and clean, even the dry burn which i was apprehensive doing! Switched over to VM's passion peach which im not really enjoying that much, but i dont want too dump out a full tank, it just seems as though its lacking flavour and only seems's vapeable on its lowest at 3.3v without tasting burnt. I thought i may have done something to the coil during cleaning, so i put a new one in just for testing purposes, its pretty much the same there. May try mixing a little bit of the Polar mint in there just to liven up that flavour a bit!

with that said, ive had exactly one stinkie since friday which was smoked in increments, it was so bad i couldn't even get through one whole one at once! No smelly ashtray next to my bed! Woke up for the first time in a while without a terrible wheezing chest, and its only been a day and a half!

all in all im so impressed with this setup especially being my very first setup! i couldn't have done it with all the awesome people on this forum! Thank you everyone!

Im super impressed with the vision spinner, still going strong since i took it out the box on friday, I started with VM's berry blaze which is absolutely fantastic on all voltages my personal sweet spot for berry blaze is at 4.3! went through two tanks of that, then decided to try my hand at cleaning the tank and coil for a flavour change. The PT3 mini is superb so easy to take apart and clean, even the dry burn which i was apprehensive doing! Switched over to VM's passion peach which im not really enjoying that much, but i dont want too dump out a full tank, it just seems as though its lacking flavour and only seems's vapeable on its lowest at 3.3v without tasting burnt. I thought i may have done something to the coil during cleaning, so i put a new one in just for testing purposes, its pretty much the same there. May try mixing a little bit of the Polar mint in there just to liven up that flavour a bit!

with that said, ive had exactly one stinkie since friday which was smoked in increments, it was so bad i couldn't even get through one whole one at once! No smelly ashtray next to my bed! Woke up for the first time in a while without a terrible wheezing chest, and its only been a day and a half!

all in all im so impressed with this setup especially being my very first setup! i couldn't have done it with all the awesome people on this forum! Thank you everyone!
Awesome, way to go. Enjoy.

Well done! If you think you feel better now, wait until you have been off the stinkies for a few weeks - Comrades Marathon in 2015...

So battery has been going since friday afternoon, and has eventually called it quits only now! Perfect for my needs, lets see if i can make it through the charge..:eek:

Will definitely get a 2nd battery ASAP!

If the girlfriends one is still going take a few puffs from her

Wow didn't realise how impatient i am... generally not but for my new toys yes!! @Oupa I need a tracking number so i can track it every 5 minutes:D
im exactly like you when i have a tracking number . Thats why i prefer when i dont deal with it myself . Is a bit of an ocd

Congrats @Shaun! Wishing you all the best.

Thanks everyone! Still stinkie free! so stoked about this, i hope i dont run out of juice before payday...:eek:??

I have a few issues that i hope you experts can provide some insight to.

two vision spinner batteries, one used by me and the other by my girlfriend. Both died on saturday evening at roughly the same time, i placed mine on charge via USB port on my macbook and the other not long after via the same method. Both batteries are using exactly the same kangertech USB chargers.

To my knowledge during charge, the charger light / kangertech logo will flash alternating red/green during charge once charged it will remain on green. Correct me if im wrong. the second battery, my girlfriends, completed charging before mine, and was in use significantly less than mine and died again this morning at around 11. Where as mine is still going strong, Should this be seen as an issue?
both took about 2.5 hours to charge.

Lastly is the crackling sound produced by the tank normal?

Charge it until the light on the battery goes off, if I remember correctly. Much faster on 220 V. On USB port should take many hours. Crackling sound is quite normal.

As @Matthee said - USB charging takes much, much longer!

Charge it until the light on the battery goes off, if I remember correctly. Much faster on 220 V. On USB port should take many hours. Crackling sound is quite normal.

Thanks will try it out, just dont have a usb wall adapter yet, so im limited to USB port only...

if I am not mistaken, usb ports on a pc/laptop/mac share power, so even though one device is getting 5V the other may not be getting 5v, so the second device may take a bit longer to charge.

if you are going to charge batteries off your laptop try to charge them on ports which have a power symbol on them, they are designed to power devices (such as portable harddrives that require additional power - have 2 usb cables coming out of it).

Hope that helps

So its been nearly 4 days since my last cigarette, and i have had only slight cravings nothing a quick vape doesn't sort out!
I did not even anticipate how effective this would be, i guess time will tell!

With that said ive had alot of friends & colleagues try out my device, majority have the twisp and every single one of them were under the idea that the twisp was the best and only suitable device out there. Just to drive it home one step further i let most of them try out there own clearo's on my VV battery and the reactions speak for themselves. Well done to twisp for opening up the market like this!

Ill be pushing alot of these guys to buy from the resellers on this forum, problem is i dont know if everyone in this town is living in the stone age mentality, but they just not prepared to buy online. Any suggestions? only thing i can think of is to buy on there behalf. Any suggestions?

The more that know how much more there is to "e-cigs" the better. If i had the capital id launch my own startup over here. There is a clear visible gap. To put this into perspective we have one mall, and in that mall there is only but one twisp kiosk. Then there is a couple of smoke shops around which hold Liqua and a couple of cigarette type looking devices.

So its been nearly 4 days since my last cigarette, and i have had only slight cravings nothing a quick vape doesn't sort out!
I did not even anticipate how effective this would be, i guess time will tell!

With that said ive had alot of friends & colleagues try out my device, majority have the twisp and every single one of them were under the idea that the twisp was the best and only suitable device out there. Just to drive it home one step further i let most of them try out there own clearo's on my VV battery and the reactions speak for themselves. Well done to twisp for opening up the market like this!

Ill be pushing alot of these guys to buy from the resellers on this forum, problem is i dont know if everyone in this town is living in the stone age mentality, but they just not prepared to buy online. Any suggestions? only thing i can think of is to buy on there behalf. Any suggestions?

The more that know how much more there is to "e-cigs" the better. If i had the capital id launch my own startup over here. There is a clear visible gap. To put this into perspective we have one mall, and in that mall there is only but one twisp kiosk. Then there is a couple of smoke shops around which hold Liqua and a couple of cigarette type looking devices.

That dilemma that no one wants to buy online is what made me decide to become a re seller. Now they don't have to buy online. Problem solved.

That dilemma that no one wants to buy online is what made me decide to become a re seller. Now they don't have to buy online. Problem solved.

So how do i become a re seller?

Haha, forgive me its been one of those days... i know exactly what a reseller is, let me rephrase how do i become an agent?

Haha, forgive me its been one of those days... i know exactly what a reseller is, let me rephrase how do i become an agent?

Hehe, don't worry we all get mentally constipated from time to time. I suggest you start off by contacting the various vendors registered on this forum, surely some of them would like some agent in your area.

Back