Nicoticket - Juice Reviews

This could possibly be similar to @Just B Turkish Delight, which is a great tasting juice. Not an overpowering rose taste and not overly sweet, just perfect :) @Andre, this could also be an alternative for you since the Roundhouse will not be in production any longer ;)

New short run from Nicoticket: THE SWITCH:

Flip the switch folks. This is the "Darkside" beta project. We're pleased to have partnered with a very talented flavorist to bring you a one of a kind liquid that will make you flip. Like The Virus that came before it, The Switch is a Naturally Extracted Tobacco (NET) that is not commercially availible paired with both natural and artifical flavoring. Hybrids are what I do best and this liquid is no exception. This is an exceptionally smooooooth vape. Earthly "smoky" tones and exceptionally well balanced - this is as close as I have gotten to a 'real analog cigarette' without the "nasty." Despite being a NET, it's exceptionally kind to coils. Comparatively speaking, we hesitate to call it "more or less sweet" - it's a sweet liquid, but NOT the kind of sweet our regulars have become accustomed to. I liken it to the difference between brown sugar and the white granulated alternative - equally sweet, but totally different in texture and presentation.

* PG/VG ratio = 50/50

* With regard to steeping, this liquid will change significantly over time - but - we consider it to be "ready to vape."

* This is a short-run that will be revisited at some point in the future if there is sufficient interest. We are not making any committments as to when it will be revisited, so when you fall in love, stock up!

* I'd love to spin some story about how arduous the process of developing this liquid was - but I would be lying - this was a first attempt slam dunk.

* No tricks, all tobacco, all day.

* I'd comment on the liquid it mixes well with, but I haven't tried - it stands on it's own two legs.

* The switch performed exceptionally well in the REO Grand with an RM2, stock air intake, .8ohm microcoil (28gu Kanthal), and Koh Gen Do Cotton wicking.

* Extensively tested in the Brass Quasar atop the GP Paps LUX v3, dual coils, .45ohms, 26gu Kanthal, Koh Gen Do Cotton wicking. Killer. Killer.

* Nautilus Mini with BVC Coils on the ZNA 30 - I dialed it into 10.5w and really enjoyed it.

New short run from Nicoticket: THE SWITCH:

Flip the switch folks. This is the "Darkside" beta project. We're pleased to have partnered with a very talented flavorist to bring you a one of a kind liquid that will make you flip. Like The Virus that came before it, The Switch is a Naturally Extracted Tobacco (NET) that is not commercially availible paired with both natural and artifical flavoring. Hybrids are what I do best and this liquid is no exception. This is an exceptionally smooooooth vape. Earthly "smoky" tones and exceptionally well balanced - this is as close as I have gotten to a 'real analog cigarette' without the "nasty." Despite being a NET, it's exceptionally kind to coils. Comparatively speaking, we hesitate to call it "more or less sweet" - it's a sweet liquid, but NOT the kind of sweet our regulars have become accustomed to. I liken it to the difference between brown sugar and the white granulated alternative - equally sweet, but totally different in texture and presentation.

* PG/VG ratio = 50/50

* With regard to steeping, this liquid will change significantly over time - but - we consider it to be "ready to vape."

* This is a short-run that will be revisited at some point in the future if there is sufficient interest. We are not making any committments as to when it will be revisited, so when you fall in love, stock up!

* I'd love to spin some story about how arduous the process of developing this liquid was - but I would be lying - this was a first attempt slam dunk.

* No tricks, all tobacco, all day.

* I'd comment on the liquid it mixes well with, but I haven't tried - it stands on it's own two legs.

* The switch performed exceptionally well in the REO Grand with an RM2, stock air intake, .8ohm microcoil (28gu Kanthal), and Koh Gen Do Cotton wicking.

* Extensively tested in the Brass Quasar atop the GP Paps LUX v3, dual coils, .45ohms, 26gu Kanthal, Koh Gen Do Cotton wicking. Killer. Killer.

* Nautilus Mini with BVC Coils on the ZNA 30 - I dialed it into 10.5w and really enjoyed it.

Thanks for sharing @Andre

This could be a perfect juice for tobacco lovers and for those looking for a juice to keep them off stinkies! I especially like this part

"this is as close as I have gotten to a 'real analog cigarette' without the "nasty"

Special on at Nicoticket!

24 HOURS ONLY - 10% OFF - STORE-WIDE
Our transition to the new lab is COMPLETE! Katy and I wanted to say "THANK YOU" for all of your support this year!

As a small token of our appreciation - we're offering 10% off ALL ELIQUID for 24 hours only.

COUPON CODE: ThankYou

Value: 10% off your order total
Expiration 6PM CST ON TUESDAY 10-28-2014

Absolut Creme Brulee (ACB) 18 mg

yLdTpZz.jpg

Web site (www.juicyjoes.co,za)description:
So Delicious it Should be Sinful
If I had to choose one word for ACB - I would pick the word "decadent." This is a new take on our classic Creme Brulee. ACB, as it has come to be known, utilizes our legendary vanilla custard base (made with our world famous in-house vanilla extract) - and adds a thick layer of caramel in double portions (as compared to traditional CB). It is finished with a *touch* of our in-house blended tobacco absolute to make the caramel 'pop.' Don't let the inclusion of a tobacco element discourage you... this is *far* from being a tobacco vape - the tobacco element is present but not distracting... all but the most refined palates might not even notice it if we didn't specifically tell you it was there. The caramel is forward in ACB, with the vanilla coming in behind it. Comparatively speaking, our traditional CB is more vanilla forward, with the caramel serving as the accent. As a general rule, if you like CB, CLS, or Frenilla - ACB is a *must try* event. The clamor to make more of this is *deafening* - when it's out of stock, we get no fewer than half a dozen inquiries about it daily.

Equipment used:
Reo Mini with Chalice, ceramic wick at 0.75 ohms (around 23 W).

Price:
R230.00 for 30 ml, great price for a quality imported juice.

My impressions:
I was never a huge fan of Nicoticket's normal Creme Brulee, but Absolut is an absolute winner for me.

If you like authentic rich caramel (not butterscotch) - and it really "pops" - or fresh crisp creamy vanilla bean, you are surely missing out if you don't give this one a shot. It is sweet, but not cloyingly so - in fact, it has a fresh and refreshing slant to it.

This one has joined The Virus, Strawnilla and Frenilla as a permanent feature in my cupboard!

Absolut Creme Brulee (ACB) 18 mg

yLdTpZz.jpg

Web site (www.juicyjoes.co,za)description:
So Delicious it Should be Sinful
If I had to choose one word for ACB - I would pick the word "decadent." This is a new take on our classic Creme Brulee. ACB, as it has come to be known, utilizes our legendary vanilla custard base (made with our world famous in-house vanilla extract) - and adds a thick layer of caramel in double portions (as compared to traditional CB). It is finished with a *touch* of our in-house blended tobacco absolute to make the caramel 'pop.' Don't let the inclusion of a tobacco element discourage you... this is *far* from being a tobacco vape - the tobacco element is present but not distracting... all but the most refined palates might not even notice it if we didn't specifically tell you it was there. The caramel is forward in ACB, with the vanilla coming in behind it. Comparatively speaking, our traditional CB is more vanilla forward, with the caramel serving as the accent. As a general rule, if you like CB, CLS, or Frenilla - ACB is a *must try* event. The clamor to make more of this is *deafening* - when it's out of stock, we get no fewer than half a dozen inquiries about it daily.

Equipment used:
Reo Mini with Chalice, ceramic wick at 0.75 ohms (around 23 W).

Price:
R230.00 for 30 ml, great price for a quality imported juice.

My impressions:
I was never a huge fan of Nicoticket's normal Creme Brulee, but Absolut is an absolute winner for me.

If you like authentic rich caramel (not butterscotch) - and it really "pops" - or fresh crisp creamy vanilla bean, you are surely missing out if you don't give this one a shot. It is sweet, but not cloyingly so - in fact, it has a fresh and refreshing slant to it.

This one has joined The Virus, Strawnilla and Frenilla as a permanent feature in my cupboard!

Great review @Andre glad you enjoying it.

I'm also loving it, my ADV at the moment. After a few days steeping I've found the 'in your face' Caramel has smoothed out and I'm getting the slight tobacco undertone.

The smell of the liquid is very potent, a small amount (couple of spots) leaked in my pocket on the plane and all I could smell all day was Caramel. The lady sitting next to me at the meeting actually asked me why I smell like Caramel lol. Luckily she is a vaper and understood what I was talking about.

I've noticed that nicoticket does most of its steeping only after the bottle has been opened so I usually open it and leave it for at least 2 weeks with airing and shaking.

Thanks for the visit, Kent.
Just to let you know, my Sure Bert (shipped on 9 January 2015) is still MIA - to my eternal regret.
Have you contacted customers service bro?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you contacted customers service bro?
You mean Nicoticket's customer service? Of course, it is on record on your site. But understand that the risk was mine, no problem. Just a shoulder to cry on;(;( for missing the taste.

You mean Nicoticket's customer service? Of course, it is on record on your site. But understand that the risk was mine, no problem. Just a shoulder to cry on;(;( for missing the taste.

We will make it right bro

This isn't a detailed review, just found a bottle of Butterbeer that I'd left to steep, probably been a couple of months now.
It was quite nice fresh but after some time it's really come to life, a tasty sarsaparilla/root-beer flavour with creamy undertones.
A slight carbonated/fizzy mouth feel as well as being thick and creamy.

Quite an unusual pairing of flavours and sensations that works extremely well.

A bold, rich vape with PLENTY of flavour.

Device - Ipv3LI / Royal Hunter / SS316L dual coil / 0.3ohm

overall: 4/5.

I don't imagine the bottle is going to last the rest of the week ;-)

Back