Nicoticket - Juice Reviews

Hi @Kent Brooks - Most welcome to our little Nicoticket corner. Of course we shall have to vet your shortlist of SA retailers! Thank you for taking the trouble to visit here.

Welcome @Kent Brooks
Looking forward to tasting your juices.
Great to have you on our forum
Your presence makes the Nicoticket juice feel "closer to home"

welcome Kent. thanks for joining our awesome community

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

@Kent Brooks will it be a problem if we have 5 paste in 1 order? I would like atleast 1, will have to see how many others in the group join in ;) Hopefully there is no fighting amongst ourselves for the best paste ;)

You fellas been doing real good business - I am really pleased to say we haven't lost a single shipment ;)

No worries about multiple paste orders, just be very clear about what you are subbing the paste for in the notes and understand - we are are manually tracking that inventory so always provide alternatives (either off the regular menu on the website, or the paste menu)

Nice list of devices there @Kent Brooks ;) . just placed order and cheers for the great service and quick responses thus far !!

Also from me a warm welcome @Kent Brooks. I am the guy from Germany who mailed you last week with a few questions :D its a small world.

Hey @Kent Brooks , nice to have you here brother ! New order from me incoming soon ....

Regards,
Roan

Thank you in advance for the order!

Sidenote - The large orders from first time customers make me a little squeemish though - please don't burn a brother!

Also from me a warm welcome @Kent Brooks. I am the guy from Germany who mailed you last week with a few questions :D its a small world.

Heya Tom!! Good to "see" you again!

One thing I have learned in my travels - the vaping community is smaller than you might think. Globally - we're a big family - dysfunctional as all hell, but a family regardless. LMAO

Thank you in advance for the order!

Sidenote - The large orders from first time customers make me a little squeemish though - please don't burn a brother!

My large order was a repeat Kent, I ordered from you last time you had Frenilla in stock, so nothing to worry about from my side :)

Dan

@Kent Brooks PP, gravity, home slice and strawnilla order has been placed.

I'm still waiting for my last order and now I've just ordered more. You guys just make it so hard to resist!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Order for

@Kent Brooks PP, gravity, home slice and strawnilla order has been placed.

I'm still waiting for my last order and now I've just ordered more. You guys just make it so hard to resist!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Thank you kindly for the order... thank you ALL for the orders... we got slammed today from South Africa. ;)

Back