NNNIIICCCC

tiaan123

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi all ,

Any Idea when we will be able get some NIc for Mixing I am totally out and on my last 100ml of juice....

HEEELLLPPPP

If you do happen to find, please let me know if possible, thank you.

Mix up some zero nic liquid now and start vaping it, then hit your nic juice only when you really need it.

I'm on my last 100ml of nic concentrate as well. Going to start mixing at 1mg to stretch it and keep some high nic's for the mtl.

I'm also down to dregs.

Like @Adephi I am going to mix at 1mg.

What I am also going to do is my patented vaping technique to increase nic absorption.

Whenever you get the feeling that your nic levels are dropping (kicking the dog more than usual ;)) take a deep inhale and hold it in for about five seconds (sound familiar?). You can almost immediately feel the nic hit. I have been practicing it on 3mg. Be very careful. I would imagine that if you did this for 3 or 4 inhales you may do a Silver.

I intend doing this on my upcoming 1mg batch. If this still works well I may use it in conjunction with 0mg to stretch the nic even further.

At first sight that looked like NNNNNNNNNNNNCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC and I was going to say

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCC... you can guess the rest :D

Back