Noisy cricket v2 builds etc

Nightwalker

Staying off cigs
LV

Awards
What do you use in your mechs? Or cricket? Or cricket v2?

Here I'm looking for your personal builds you feel bring out the best.

EG: ni80 24g 9wraps 3mm on regulated series

Or a lower build on parralel?

What wire? Gauge? Reg or series?
ID? Straight, clappies, fused etc

What do you use in your mechs? Or cricket? Or cricket v2?

Here I'm looking for your personal builds you feel bring out the best.

EG: ni80 24g 9wraps 3mm on regulated series

Or a lower build on parralel?

What wire? Gauge? Reg or series?
ID? Straight, clappies, fused etc
Dual coil setup, 2 x 26ga ni80 claptoned with 38ga ni80, 3mm ID, 7 wraps dual coil reads at about 0.2ohm, clouds and flavor are impressive, keeps within the safety limits of the cricket as well. Regulated series at about 50% on the potentiometer gives a great all round vape

I just purchased a noisy cricket v2 and a Govad RDA, I too would be interested in what builds you guys are running.

I just purchased a noisy cricket v2 and a Govad RDA, I too would be interested in what builds you guys are running.
Same as the wire I mentioned above, 2 x 26ga ni80 claptoned with 38ga ni80, single coil, I believe the founder of Vandy Vapes suggested using 2 coil rods side by side for a coil for the Govad to make sure the bottom airflow is covered, (if you choose the 3mm ID rod, put 2 3mm rods side by side and wrap your wire around it, you'll end up with an oval shaped coil that would be 3mm top to bottom x 6mm side to side)

Juicy Joes hooked me up with a
duel nichrome 24g 7wrap /26g 6 wrap parallel, ohming out at 0.19. in an Icon RDA running on a Vgod mech.

Back