NoonClouds - Website Live

Checking the site from my phone @Morne, looks really nice. I like the colour scheme and it's easy to navigate.

2 things I noticed, you've used a pic of the topbox kit for the Subox kit...
image.png

And the title on this is incorrect...
image.png

Checking the site from my phone @Morne, looks really nice. I like the colour scheme and it's easy to navigate.

2 things I noticed, you've used a pic of the topbox kit for the Subox kit...
View attachment 49096

And the title on this is incorrect...
View attachment 49097
@BumbleBee
Thanks for the feedback. It is actually the topbox with the wrong heading, so I will get that fixed asap. Also incorrect heading for the VTC mini, will also get it fixed. Thank you... Appreciate the feedback.

@BumbleBee
Thanks for the feedback. It is actually the topbox with the wrong heading, so I will get that fixed asap. Also incorrect heading for the VTC mini, will also get it fixed. Thank you... Appreciate the feedback.
I'm quite curious about this Bella Donna juice, I trust we will find out about this soon ;)

Congrats on the website @Morne
It looks striking and bold! Nice

Didnt browse the entire site but noticed that on Paulie's juices I couldnt see how many millilitres each bottle was. I may have missed if but it wasnt obvious

Congrats on the website @Morne
It looks striking and bold! Nice

Didnt browse the entire site but noticed that on Paulie's juices I couldnt see how many millilitres each bottle was. I may have missed if but it wasnt obvious
Thanks for the feedback @Silver
In the description it says 50ml bottles

Back