Nooooooooob...

ZeeZi169

Flavour Chaser
LV

Awards
hello ladies and gents, im new to this forum. Looking forward to learning loads on this site and meeting new people. Im currently vaping on a Plume Veil RDA sitting on a Paragon mech mod

Hey welcome to the forum.

The plume veil is a lovely RDA. What is your current setup in it?

Welcome @ZeeZi169

I think the thread title was auto-corrected - it should read "Badass Mech Wielding Dripping Mofo" :p

Enjoy your stay, and hide your wallet...lots of temptation on here :D

Welcome bud. with a rig like that your not much of a noob. I agree with what @free3dom called you :-D

hello ladies and gents, im new to this forum. Looking forward to learning loads on this site and meeting new people. Im currently vaping on a Plume Veil RDA sitting on a Paragon mech mod

Welcome @ZeeZi169
Enjoy the forum and all the best for your vaping

Hey welcome to the forum.

The plume veil is a lovely RDA. What is your current setup in it?
i have a dual nano coil in my RDA, made using 26g kanthol. its reading at 0.6 ohms and i have an Efest 3100mAh 18650 20A battery in it

i have a dual nano coil in my RDA, made using 26g kanthol. its reading at 0.6 ohms and i have an Efest 3100mAh 18650 20A battery in it

Awesome. You should post some pics of your builds in the SUYWWCS threads.:cool:

Most welcome to the forum. You probably know this, but just to make sure - the continuous discharge rating on those 3100s is 10A. The 20A is pulse discharge rating.

welcome Buddy

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

welcome to the forum @ZeeZi169. This place will blow your mind

Nice looking equipment u have there bro!

Welcome home @ZeeZi169.
Lots of experience and info available on here to tap into if you need, and very wise words from @free3dom about temptation & the wallet ;)

Welcome bud. Your going to have a blast on this forum... its more addictive then nicotine :rofl:

Back