Age of the item
:N/A

Location of item
:N/A

Delivery/Collection
:Delivery

Reason
:Want One

@Genosmate I would wait for the O-Genny V2 which has just been released... it's an RDTA with a BF pin... I can't wait to try it because it could well be a game changer... I love RDTA's but they are a major pain to keep refilling... now it appears that a fat squonk bottle can refill with a squonk and that could be a chicken dinner of note!
OJennyPic1-500x333.jpeg

@Rob Fisher , The Gas Mods Nixon has the same concept - BF RDTA.
Should give it a go. Pretty cheap as well.

I4GLdXA.jpg

@Rob Fisher,In order to get an O Genny does one have to roll up trouser leg,give mysterious handshake and sing waltzing matilda backwards to get allowed to join a secret sect only to find they are all sold out?:eek::eek::eek::D:p

@Rob Fisher,In order to get an O Genny does one have to roll up trouser leg,give mysterious handshake and sing waltzing matilda backwards to get allowed to join a secret sect only to find they are all sold out?:eek::eek::eek::D:p

It's just been released in limited quantities on the weekend... $95 plus shipping... buzz me if you want one because I'm about to grab one!

Thanks @Rob Fisher and @Kaizer but you blokes use fancy stuff I don't know how to operate,remember I think a Clapton Coil has got something to do with Eric's guitar:D:p

If I recall correctly, the original Clapton coil was made with guitar wire. Hence the Clapton in the name :)
You had to decore the guitar wire, then insert kanthal wire. Was quite a process in those days.

Back