Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
I'm off to cruise the Mediterranean with my darling wife this weekend and after having done a few trips I have decided that it's Billet Box's all the way. I will be taking 3 BB's with... the Nugget, Red and Dober! All packed in Desce bags. I have also built 3 Boro's ready for filling and two spare Exocets ready wicked. SO it should be a case of filling boro's with XXX and being happy!
PitStopTravel01.JPG PitStopTravel02.JPG PitStopTravel03.JPG PitStopTravel04.JPG PitStopTravel05.JPG PitStopTravel06.JPG PitStopTravel07.JPG PitStopTravel08.JPG PitStopTravel09.JPG PitStopTravel10.JPG PitStopTravel11.JPG

These Mickey Mouse devices will be going with too! The Cue will be for the plane because the other two have too much vapour! :)
Travel 002.JPG

I'm off to cruise the Mediterranean with my darling wife this weekend and after having done a few trips I have decided that it's Billet Box's all the way. I will be taking 3 BB's with... the Nugget, Red and Dober! All packed in Desce bags. I have also built 3 Boro's ready for filling and two spare Exocets ready wicked. SO it should be a case of filling boro's with XXX and being happy!
View attachment 110530 View attachment 110531 View attachment 110532 View attachment 110533 View attachment 110534 View attachment 110535 View attachment 110536 View attachment 110537 View attachment 110538 View attachment 110539 View attachment 110540
Don't forget the 2 litres of XXX! Enjoy

View attachment 110530 View attachment 110531 View attachment 110532 View attachment 110533 View attachment 110534 View attachment 110535 View attachment 110536 View attachment 110537 View attachment 110538 View attachment 110539 View attachment 110540
Now that is what I call prepped and ready!

100% @TheV! I have a fair bit to do between now and the weekend and I hate being unprepared... I can now relax because the vape stuff is ready to rock and roll...
Yes sir, I completely agree. Get the priorities out of the way first, then you can worry about the rest :)

You must have a fantastic holiday! I'm sure we will get some amazing BB pics when you are back :D

I'm off to cruise the Mediterranean with my darling wife this weekend and after having done a few trips I have decided that it's Billet Box's all the way. I will be taking 3 BB's with... the Nugget, Red and Dober! All packed in Desce bags. I have also built 3 Boro's ready for filling and two spare Exocets ready wicked. SO it should be a case of filling boro's with XXX and being happy

Impressive Mr Fisher. Enjoy!!!

Sent by iDad's iPhone

100% @TheV! I have a fair bit to do between now and the weekend and I hate being unprepared... I can now relax because the vape stuff is ready to rock and roll...

Enjoy your trip Dr. Rob, hope you have a great time. Just do not forget to take the wife...

Enjoy the trip @Rob Fisher !
Will think of you floating around in the Med somewhere tooting on the BB and looking out to sea ;-)

Am quite envious of how simple your vape packing is
Mainly just the three mods and one juice
When i go away it is quite agonising to figure out the things i need
Invariably I pack way too much and end up using way too little

Will think of you floating around in the Med somewhere tooting on the BB and looking out to sea ;-)

Yip I packed way too much for Paris and then came back with more than way too much... :eek:

I'm a nervous vaper as I was a nervous smoker. I always used to have extra cigs and extra lighters out of the fear of running out of something. So (from my initial bad experience of running out of juice and having my Alien fail on me), I rather have too many mods, batteries and juice and somevbuild borros and attys.

Sent by iDad's iPhone

I'm a nervous vaper as I was a nervous smoker. I always used to have extra cigs and extra lighters out of the fear of running out of something. So (from my initial bad experience of running out of juice and having my Alien fail on me), I rather have too many mods, batteries and juice and somevbuild borros and attys.

Yip I was a carton at home, one in the car and one at the office. I have been caught short once in my 4 years of vaping when I broken a coil on my REO while fishing and then bent down to net a fish and the Sigelei 20watt with atty on top was in my pocket and with bending down I broke the atty glass. Never again!

BB's safely packed in thier Desce Bags to go in my checked in luggage amongst my clothes!
Desce 001.JPG Desce 002.JPG

Those BBs look so lovely @Rob Fisher
Just a question, why are they going into checked luggage?
Surely you should take them with you as hand luggage?
Imagine your bags get lost or something like that!!!!!

I will have the Nugget in my hand but I don't want to take too much in my carry on through Dubai just in case... never had crap before but there is always a first time.

Back