Off for 3 weeks in the Med

@Rob Fisher , I have just one request for you in Barcelona

You need to take a photo of a Nugget on a colourful lizard

Not going to give you any further clues. You need to figure it out and show us the photo ;-)
Then I will be happy

And all my BB's and Mods are going in my Backpack and not in the checked in luggage! And seeing I don't have a Cue anymore I may take the Gusto with as well!
GustoTravel 001.JPG

Last minute vape additions.
Love it @Rob Fisher !!!

Do I need this?
Yes, what if my other mod goes overboard and my backups need coils and I need to rush to a show and I don't have anything I can quickly grab and take.

Take it, pack it!

@Rob Fisher on a separate note:
I am very happy to hear your BBs are going with you in your hand luggage.
I was getting worried there for a while with them going into checked luggage.

Last minute vape additions.
Love it @Rob Fisher !!!

Do I need this?
Yes, what if my other mod goes overboard and my backups need coils and I need to rush to a show and I don't have anything I can quickly grab and take.

Take it, pack it!

@Rob Fisher on a separate note:
I am very happy to hear your BBs are going with you in your hand luggage.
I was getting worried there for a while with them going into checked luggage.

100% Hi Ho @Silver! On all accounts you are spot on! :p

Suitcases packed... Back Pack ready... all batteries are charged and the driver is on his way to fetch us to take us to the airport.. everyone on ECIGSSA be good while I'm away and have an awesome 3 weeks because I'm sure I will.
couple_on_vacation.gif

Suitcases packed... Back Pack ready... all batteries are charged and the driver is on his way to fetch us to take us to the airport.. everyone on ECIGSSA be good while I'm away and have an awesome 3 weeks because I'm sure I will.
View attachment 111137
Safe travels and happy holiday Rob! We will be here awaiting your return :D

View attachment 111137

Enjoy it @Rob Fisher

Right now you are probably trying to stealth the penguin on the plane and then vaping the Nugget under the blanket

Please send us a photo on the other side so we know where you are and that you and your vape gear made it safe!

Back