Out and about with my awesome regulated mod!

I don't think I've ever seen @KZOR without a cap. @KZOR has hair! :claps:

Something looked off in the picture, had to do a double take and also noticed there was no cap. haha. Funny how you quickly "get to know" someone with something like that and expect it to always be there.

Thanks to @MarkDBN from Hazeworks for my awesome Crushin T-Shirt (it was bribery... I did the judging of the cloud compo on condition Mark made me a T-Shirt big enough)... and I tested Crushin before it even had a name and have been waiting for it for a while. It's a Melon Menthol and is a really quality juice... so much so it made it into a Billet Box! Chicken Dinner Juice!
Crushin02.jpg

Turned out to be a gorgeous day in Hermanus.

Here for a friends wedding nearby.

Love the Cape. Just so beautiful.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1495807476.198495.jpg

Turned out to be a gorgeous day in Hermanus.

Here for a friends wedding nearby.

Love the Cape. Just so beautiful.

View attachment 95870
I've driven along most of the south African coastline but the stretch from Hermanus to George I have not done.
Very jelly right now as I havent travelled further than 500kms in 4 years.
I took my son to Cape Town when he was 4 months old (for a wedding in St Francis - and yes the trip was 2 weeks early so we could do coastline travel) and I vowed not to travel that far until he was a little older.
We left at 8pm on a Friday night and got to hour bay at about 6pm the following day and I did all the driving.

Hope you have a good time!

I've driven along most of the south African coastline but the stretch from Hermanus to George I have not done.
Very jelly right now as I havent travelled further than 500kms in 4 years.
I took my son to Cape Town when he was 4 months old (for a wedding in St Francis - and yes the trip was 2 weeks early so we could do coastline travel) and I vowed not to travel that far until he was a little older.
We left at 8pm on a Friday night and got to hour bay at about 6pm the following day and I did all the driving.

Hope you have a good time!
Hubby and I owned a house in Noordhoek, and used to go there at least every second weekend (just for the weekend). It was fun being young8--)
Nowadays, a road trip to The Cape takes 3-4 days.

A cold and miserable rainy morning. But made better by this cosy warm little Cafe in Franschoek for breakfast.

Lovely little spot

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1495870306.946188.jpg

Still in Franschoek

Saw this and thought of @Takie. Ok the 'e' is missing but it still sounds the same.

Had to sneak in the subtank mini to make it official. Hehe

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1495873807.700391.jpg

If you do bump into him please ask for update regarding skylines and accessories... Thank you kindly in advance.

Lol @Amir, little chance of that happening this weekend - i am in the Cape at the moment...

Lol @Amir, little chance of that happening this weekend - i am in the Cape at the moment...

It was stupidity with reference to the restaurant... A lil dry humor that only an empty stomach can understand. Today is the first of 30 fasts for me

It was stupidity with reference to the restaurant... A lil dry humor that only an empty stomach can understand. Today is the first of 30 fasts for me

Sorry man, i forgot about that
Wishing you well for the fast and am hoping we get the skylines soon

I just love this Wimpy at CT airport.

Evod1 makes the ideal flying companion by the way

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1495964886.227548.jpg

And this was from yesterday. At the venue for the wedding we attended. I parked the car and put the STM on the roof.

Lovely part of the Cape -in Elgin

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1495968360.993685.jpg

The Goblin stole my Billet Box
4cef57eadba6b36c58eef9c9cb5874e3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back