Out and about with my awesome regulated mod!

@Amir you have to try Eately at the Dubai mall. One of the best Arabiatta pastas I've ever had

Will do on the return leg. I got a meeting early this morning in Saudi Arabia so I'm flying there shortly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Short drive to Botha's Hill to forage for food... beautiful day, beautiful view, beautiful wife and excellent food!
Out 007.JPG Out 009.JPG Out 011.JPG

f9206f8a103cfbfc3db83525a1361f70.jpg

Room service turned out to be not so bad after all

f9206f8a103cfbfc3db83525a1361f70.jpg

Room service turned out to be not so bad after all

That looks great @Amir !

Lol

From room service to fancy restauraunts
From Durban to Dubai
I love it how the mod always jumps onto the plate

Last edited:
@Naeem

That looks great @Amir !

Lol

From room service to fancy restauraunts
From Durban to Dubai
I love it how the mod always jumps onto the plate

I call that the Fisher. My wife asks me why do I have to put the mod on the plate and I says, " @Rob Fisher told me to do it."

It is now officially known in my household as 'the Fisher.'

93a63c1901827db70302f2f0145c4cbc.jpg

Time for some donuts and chill. Currently too hot to operate out in the desert.

Out for lunch with clients.

Saw this on the menu

Had to take a photo for @Rob Fisher

Lol

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1499771903.789294.jpg

Nice catch... what did the clients say when the mod jumped on the plate?

Do you even Fisher, bro?

No it didnt jump on the plate @Amir
I had to do a stealth sort of move to get the mod in place for that photo. I pretended I was moving the mod into my bag - and then it "fell over" in position for that shot. The mod then disappeared and I didnt vape till afterwards.... ;-)

I do Fisher though - my mod does like to perch on plates, however I am often scared it will fall over into the food because the side of the plate is often at an angle. Lol

I had to do a stealth sort of move to get the mod in place for that photo. I pretended I was moving the mod into my bag - and then it "fell over" in position for that shot. The mod then disappeared and I didnt vape till afterwards.... ;-)

I do Fisher though - my mod does like to perch on plates, however I am often scared it will fall over into the food because the side of the plate is often at an angle. Lol
I think once you've learned to Fisher correctly, the mod clings to corners like a limpet.

The Fisher [noun]: (say fee-sher) the art of balancing ones mod with a technique of immense skill and slight of wrist in an awkward position on the side of ones plate while simultaneously taking a picture with the other hand.

This technique can be used to capture the quality of ones food, instill envy in others, make the mod appear more provocative, and also control the amount of food you eat in one sitting by leaving enough room in the plate for the mod to tip over safely. Don't try this at home. (Because it belongs in the thread, "out and about with my awesome regulated mod" and not "look what I'm doing at home thread. "

I think once you've learned to Fisher correctly, the mod clings to corners like a limpet.

Or like a GTi with a split differential axis system. Trust me I know.

6611c23a97023a58451b332d7d83030b.jpg

At least they have the courtesy to serve mint tea while we wait. XXX and mint tea makes for a nice combo

Instead of 2 x BB's I'm on my my way out with a BB and the Skyline with extended tank!
OutandAbout 002.JPG

We decided to try a new restaurant locally... Jack Salmon Hillcrest! The main course was pretty small so some Sushi followed... the Sushi was outstanding! Then we went across the car park to another spot for coffee and I had a coffee in a cone which I could eat afterwards... novel but the coffee wasn't hot enough and there wasn't that much coffee in the cone...
JAckSalmon1.JPG JAckSalmon2.JPG JAckSalmon3.JPG

a4bcb475bc91076ac703b16e2cd740f2.jpg

Tried a new burger joint today called Texas chicken. Had a Mexicana which is like a Santa Fe but with nachos and damn it was good. Some chili cheese fries with crushed onion rings to complement the burger. Nice!!

b079e28efdd902e84ea5c0eafd9cb97a.jpg

Some down time with Chai Latte and some pretzel shack by ruthless in the inbox

Back