Out and about with my awesome regulated mod!

Out and about for my Wimpy! Just as well I took a shot of the tomato sauce because when my Double Bacon Cheese Burger and chips with a cheese griller on the side smelt so good I dived in and forgot to take a picture again! What a Goose!
Wimpy 006.JPG

Out and about for my Wimpy! Just as well I took a shot of the tomato sauce because when my Double Bacon Cheese Burger and chips with a cheese griller on the side smelt so good I dived in and forgot to take a picture again! What a Goose!
View attachment 140735

You’re making this a habit... don’t let it become a thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We may need to get the Fines Master to step in here, was there ever a double bacon cheeseburger, never mind the chips and cheesegriller. :-D

View attachment 140735

Don't blame you! All of that yumminess is enough to make anyone forget!

Saturday Out and About. The arsenal that went with was two Solar Storms with Dvarw's, Voyeur and Venna and the Spade and Skyfall.

First Stop was @Sir Vape for the Haze Works Jelly Babe and the @Sir Vape Exclamation Launch!
Out 005.JPG Out 009.JPG Out 013.JPG Out 016.JPG

Then after judging the cloud compo with @BigGuy and tasting an amazing Chelsea Bun Vape (not sure if I'm allowed to mention it) and cleaning the Voyeur/Venna combo and filling up with the new juice, I went off to meet my wife and youngest daughter at the Beer Fest!
Out 020.JPG Out 021.JPG Out 023.JPG

Marvellous pics @Rob Fisher
On all fronts

Wimpy Thursday is making me hungry now - (Sunday morning)
Juice launches at Sir Vape - looks great
Beerfest - well im not a beer person but it looked like a lot of fun - must have been lots of interesting foods there as well - and chips!

Me photo bombing my daughters pics.
b38f0355af101a957cff4fb716aa7563.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lovely lookimg meal there @Hooked !
Did you manage to visit a vape shop?

Sorry @Silver saw your comment now only. No, I didn't go to a vape shop, although Juicy Joes is a few mins. walk from News Cafe. I prefer online shopping - I can take my time and browse AND there's a huge variety if one looks at various vendors as I do. It's impossible for one B & M shop to stock everything.

Back