Out and about with my awesome regulated mod!

Birthday celebration at the Sands in Sandton today! Not the last of the birthday, got some 15mg DIY melons with mint in the Cubis, great for MTL!
c042a5d8fe31916fd4e24e2fcfb59e03.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At my nieces 30th Birthday Party!

I was the cameraman so Nicole was my volunteer Vaper! :D
TaFish19.jpg

I don't drink this stuff... but my sweet wife does!
TaFish47.jpg

Out and About with the family at Papachinos in Broadacres yesterday. It`s a great family venue.

Fried Halloumi starter

REG_PAPACH_STARTER.jpg

Vegetarians look away now:D. Prime rib on the bone:clap:

REG_PAPACH_MAIN.jpg

My daughters burger

REG_PAPACH_BURGER.jpg

One of my top three deserts. A New York styled baked cheese cake:).

REG_PAPACH_DESERT.jpg

Not really out and about. Todays supper for @Rob Fisher :)

REG_RIBS.jpg

Beef spare ribs and chips:D done over hot coals. Didn`t feel like the St Louis styled pork belly ribs today. The BRM (Barbque Rib Manufacture) factory shop not too far from where I work:) so I`m quite a frequent visitor there:--). Added some Jack Daniels Whiskey to the basting sauce and mmmmm.

That looks great @Blu_Marlin
Making me hungry again!

Not really out and about. Todays supper for @Rob Fisher :)

View attachment 68126

Beef spare ribs and chips:D done over hot coals. Didn`t feel like the St Louis styled pork belly ribs today. The BRM (Barbque Rib Manufacture) factory shop not too far from where I work:) so I`m quite a frequent visitor there:--). Added some Jack Daniels Whiskey to the basting sauce and mmmmm.

The ribs look stunning! The chips not so much... :p

The ribs look stunning! The chips not so much... :p
Lol. The chips look like they went on a diet:D. They are hand cut chips that were triple cooked. Crispy on the outside and soft and squishy on the inside. They started off quite thick and by the third fry they were looking anorexic:rolleyes:

4ca8cfba162d897afcd2a8ea780a81b5.jpg
a nice breakfast before I head to Vape cartel for a few goodies

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Not out but chilling waiting for the fire with some Pistachio Ice cream and a homebrew Rye IPA

2efbdeba6236efb32812e34d5089eaad.jpg

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Lost Vapes Abalone DNA200 with Serpent Mini 25! Sunday Lunch at Oscars! Such an awesome meal!
Lunch 002.JPG Lunch 006.JPG Lunch 010.JPG

Just a small glass of Four Cousins, with the small Griffen with Special Reserve #3 with the small Tarot waiting to do the large rib-eye steaks;

Out.jpg

Chilling on the roof top of the Cape Royal Luxury Hotel after a lovely massage session.
115f0809a81c89ae3ff884719365bb72.jpg

Sent from my E2333 using Tapatalk

Back