Out and about with my awesome regulated mod!

They did bring me my Mexican Salad when they realised the mistake... so I had half a Mexican Pizza and a whole Mexican Salad... I just felt like a salad after all the crap I have been eating over the festive season... the salad was free. :p

Last day of the year swim

Istick20 has it's costume on ;-)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1483176105.060690.jpg

This is how we roll here 'agter die boerewors gordyn'. Me and friends camping out in my front yard to see in the new year.DSC_0382.JPG

Last edited:
My heart pounds at this. I am finding myself worried for that mod... eeek!!

Lol, I know what you mean @The Luggage
But that was just for the photo at the end.
While I was swimming the mod was safely in my bag

Lol, I know what you mean @The Luggage
But that was just for the photo at the end.
While I was swimming the mod was safely in my bag
I would have tipped the life guard to cordone off the area and had my wife running around keeping kids from jumping in. I am not as brave as you!

I consider those early iSticks some of the best mods ever made. I have a 40w, and it is miniscule, charges fast, and the steel and buttons are all still perfect. It has outlasted many more fancy devices. A subtank and a USB charger and you can cross the country having a hassle free vape all day every day. Such a great little device.

Just did not feel like cooking tonight. Got rather cloudy at the Spur tonight.
DSC_0394.JPG

Btw, the ijoy limitless belongs to my daughter. Awesome mod as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Time to test a new restaurant in town... The Hussar Grill in Kloof.... and what a coincidence... I have a Hussar Tank inbound as we speak. I hope the Hussar tank lives up to the quality of the food of the namesake... the food, ambiance and service was all top notch.
View attachment 78337 View attachment 78338 View attachment 78339 View attachment 78340 View attachment 78341 View attachment 78342

Hey Rob,

I have driven past a couple times seems you enjoyed the restaurant how was the pricing ? Similar to Butcher Block ?

Hey Rob,

I have driven past a couple times seems you enjoyed the restaurant how was the pricing ? Similar to Butcher Block ?

Not cheap but so worth it... if you are budget conscious it's not for you. It's an upmarket restaurant but so worth a visit and the prices are fair.

Hey Rob,

If you like steak they are of the best. I have been to the one in Paarl and one in Cape Town. Great quality steaks both times. Prices are fair, less expensive than Butcher's Block.

I won't post anything as we are both back at work :p

0fb16638135c2697b35b9e9073f6ec7b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Niece from Ireland annexed the Battlestar Merlin Mini Combo this holiday season...
Lalala.JPG

Lovely @Rob Fisher !
What a selection. Now I'm hungry!

Back