Out and about with my awesome regulated mod!

A night out to Roccomamas and Rogue is supervising the consumption of these amazing food menus. And yes the food in the last photo is all mine. 03E28BAF-105A-4883-A3E8-A4060C804727.jpeg239205BB-DFEC-4CE7-8505-AF9A6A079F67.jpeg

I recon there is a very important parcell to be picked up in pta by only you as it is very fragile and only your eyes. :p
Lol this might become an expensive trip if I have to return with something for her.
Just checked out the blue crane restaurant looks epic can't believe I haven't seen this place ever lol

82a59bcdad2fba9baa9a3866e39aa624.jpg

Killarney motorshow,rain has me car bound...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice handbag Anton. Did you dress up for the occasion? Lol.

Hahaha:p. What would the forum do if i say yes to that question? :confused:

And its more of a vape essentials bag than a handbag. So i allow the wife to carry my vape gear around ”since she like to spend my money i see it only fair she (work for the money) carry my gear on the odd occasion. :rofl: If she sees this post i might just be shot on site(ek is baie lief vir jou my vroutjie:inlove:).

It has really been a long time since I've left the house with just the mod in my hand ... with the BB at 0.7Ω @ 20W the power and juice consumption is low enough to do it without any worries:
tFGPHtd.jpg

Back