Out and about with my Squonker

I would usually post with my pico but it has has subsequently died a valiant death so the Athena will have to do. Had a lovely walk this afternoon with my darling wife, daughter and Athena in the woods near where we live.
D93A5BCE-90CB-48FA-9CD8-B91CC5054DAE.jpeg 3DF92DF4-A9E3-454B-93D8-D73023BD790E.jpeg 7E37CA9C-1F66-4ECB-8152-1C3FCAB18A98.jpeg
And then to be finished with a pint at the local pub, no mod in this photo though.

F189E8C1-9760-4412-8A03-3DD3D661B02F.jpeg

I would usually post with my pico but it has has subsequently died a valiant death so the Athena will have to do. Had a lovely walk this afternoon with my darling wife, daughter and Athena in the woods near where we live.
View attachment 124311 View attachment 124312 View attachment 124313
And then to be finished with a pint at the local pub, no mod in this photo though.

View attachment 124314
RIP little Pico:(
It is gorgeous the snow:inlove:, just got some pics from the family in Ireland, and apparently a blizzard on its way as wello_O
Anywhoo, hope yous enjoyed that pint:beer-toast1:

@Raindance If you do it again, let me know. I'm about 10 mins. from Buffeslfontein and I can meet you there.
Great will do, there are some more tracks up there we may visit sometime as well. How busy is the Yzer campsite weekdays during off season? Took a quick peek in there and looks lovely. Is fishing allowed off the beach there, saw a lovely spot right across the campsite, where all those mussel shells are washed out.

Regards

Great will do, there are some more tracks up there we may visit sometime as well. How busy is the Yzer campsite weekdays during off season? Took a quick peek in there and looks lovely. Is fishing allowed off the beach there, saw a lovely spot right across the campsite, where all those mussel shells are washed out.

Regards

You were right here in Yzer?! Oh, thank you for letting me know - after the fact!

Do you mean the Yzer Caravan Park? Out of season weekdays not busy at all. I don't know about fishing, but I'll find out.

Regards

@Raindance Sorry for the late reply. As far as the caravan park is concerned you're allowed to fish, but they don't know if you need a permit and the permit would depend on which fish you're fishing for. Note: the caravan park does not allow day-visitors, so you would have to overnight there.

Yes Silver it is correct. And totally agree the chips are great and also they have a mean orange juice to wash the cardboard down with.

Cardboard is a great description for their normal burger!
I end up going for the Big Mac because at least its slightly thicker cardboard and a bit less "cardboardy"
Chips are great! Am getting hungry now

I end up going for the Big Mac because at least its slightly thicker cardboard and a bit less "cardboardy"

I dont think its hunger you feeling Silver. Its a “oh how i would love a gloom squonker” feeling. :p

Silver next time you are at McDs grab a chips and your favourite milkshake,dip the chips in the shake!Its bloody nice,me and the wife always get crazy looks with this ha it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Silver next time you are at McDs grab a chips and your favourite milkshake,dip the chips in the shake!Its bloody nice,me and the wife always get crazy looks with this ha it!

Will think of you next time I go to McD @Jp1905
But I don't think I could dip a chip into a milkshake. Lol

Is the cardboard referring to McDonalds @antonherbst ?
If so i tend to agree
But the McD chips are very good for me
(I like chips)
I would sell my soul for regte slap tjips those that got wraped in a news paper (ime so rond and gesond because of chips)

9cd5f359593cd723e50454524ff40ee7.jpg

My two buddies for todays baby shopping with the wife

Back