Paulies e-juice

De Waal

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi guys !!
hope you guys are all well ?

i just have a quick question, i bought some of Paulies juice at the vapemeet on saturday.
the lemon ice tea has a very harsh throat hit at 6mg.
is there a way to dilute it without losing the flavour of the juice my any chance?

Hi @De Waal
You can dilute it with PG or VG or a mix of PG/VG
The more you dilute it, the more you will lose flavour
Perhaps test with a small amount first.

Otherwise you could try less power on your device or a different setup to reduce the throat hit

Best of all would be to get a zero mg bottle of the same juice and dilute with that. Then you will not lose any flavour.

Hi @De Waal
You can dilute it with PG or VG or a mix of PG/VG
The more you dilute it, the more you will lose flavour
Perhaps test with a small amount first.

Otherwise you could try less power on your device or a different setup to reduce the throat hit

Best of all would be to get a zero mg bottle of the same juice and dilute with that. Then you will not lose any flavour.

Hi @Silver ! thanks for the advice, i see that no vendors have it in stock yet in joburg ! so i took you advice about taking the wattage down and its a lot better now !! thanks so much sir !

Hi @Silver ! thanks for the advice, i see that no vendors have it in stock yet in joburg ! so i took you advice about taking the wattage down and its a lot better now !! thanks so much sir !

Hi @De Waal, just as a matter of interest. What temp were you using initially ?

Hi guys !!
hope you guys are all well ?

i just have a quick question, i bought some of Paulies juice at the vapemeet on saturday.
the lemon ice tea has a very harsh throat hit at 6mg.
is there a way to dilute it without losing the flavour of the juice my any chance?

I sent you a PM so we can see if i can help you out man :p

Hi alex 50 watts,

my build is 28g twisted kanthal, coming in at 0.33 ohms

i find the twisted 28 does make juice a bit harsh and has a slight metallic taste. have your tried using a thicker gauge of wire ?

def get some 26g and 24g if your looking at playing in the 50w and above range.

what atty are your using ?
I have a velocity, that has a clapton in it at the moment, and then i have a griffin and a bellus that I use the whole day !. may i ask what ID you recommend and how many wraps ? with the twisted i usually go for 6 wrap on a 2.5 ID

I have a velocity, that has a clapton in it at the moment, and then i have a griffin and a bellus that I use the whole day !. may i ask what ID you recommend and how many wraps ? with the twisted i usually go for 6 wrap on a 2.5 ID

ive got both of my velocity drippers in the car :)

give me about an hour to finish a briefing session and il do a build for you.

image.jpeg Build 1

22g single coil , 12 wraps around a 4.5mm id . This is a Flavour build and handles 50w easily

image.jpeg

Build 2

This I my goto build. I trust it for any dripper and I know exactly how it should behave. It's a simple build that I can use to benchmark any dripper

26g dual coil. 3mm id 10wraps

View attachment 47597 Build 1

22g single coil , 12 wraps around a 4.5mm id . This is a Flavour build and handles 50w easily

View attachment 47598

Build 2

This I my goto build. I trust it for any dripper and I know exactly how it should behave. It's a simple build that I can use to benchmark any dripper

Ooooh I want to try those vertical coils. Was wondering about it today. Only been building a week but I do at least one a day until it becomes second nature.

Really excited to try it out thanks for the very crispy pic I can see exactly how to do the leads ☺

@shaunnadan
You are a champ of note

The coil builder out of the car and after briefing sessions ;-)

Now you got me wanting to pull out my kanthal and give something a go. Hehe

View attachment 47597 Build 1

View attachment 47598

Build 2

Hi @shaunnadan
sir just want your feedback on how it looks ?
but it vapes like a dream !!
20160309_131819.jpg 20160309_131825.jpg

looks pretty cool :)

perhaps try to fan out the wick on the deck out the bottom of the coil. i find it picks up juice faster than when its a thick roll

Back