Paws Memorial Thread

Carnival

Live. Chill. Vape.
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
I couldn't find a thread like this, so I thought I'd start one. This is for remembering our past furbabies, those who still live on in our hearts.

Here is my baby, who I lost many years ago now. She helped me through some rough patches growing up, and I still miss her to this day. Whenever I was sad, she'd sit next to me quietly and just her presence always meant the world to me. She was an amazing friend and very intuitive. Her name was Emma. :h:

emma.png

I couldn't find a thread like this, so I thought I'd start one. This is for remembering our past furbabies, those who still live on in our hearts.

Here is my baby, who I lost many years ago now. She helped me through some rough patches growing up, and I still miss her to this day. Whenever I was sad, she'd sit next to me quietly and just her presence always meant the world to me. She was an amazing friend and very intuitive. Her name was Emma. :h:

View attachment 138151
Will try hunt down a pic of my woofer. Growing up we always had at least four dogs at any given stage, but my family was so upset when she passed (was poisoned) that we never got another dog again, and that was about 15 years ago.

Will try hunt down a pic of my woofer. Growing up we always had at least four dogs at any given stage, but my family was so upset when she passed (was poisoned) that we never got another dog again, and that was about 15 years ago.

Oh wow Stosta, I'm so sorry to hear that your baby was poisoned. :cry: That is heart breaking. Please do share a pic of her, if you can find one!

Being from Durban I would have expected you to use a more appropriate term than woofer.
images (62).jpeg
You fail this time @Stosta.

When my beloved cat ,MISCHIEF, passed away I was totally devastated and cried my heart out , I stumbled acros this
and it helped a little ...
Rainbow-Bridge1.jpg

Back