Philip Rocke ANML Looper

VapeMob is out of stock as well, and my buddy who manages a store there told me they don't plan on bringing in anymore of ANML or other 'Drip Club' International juice. :-(

VapeMob is out of stock as well, and my buddy who manages a store there told me they don't plan on bringing in anymore of ANML or other 'Drip Club' International juice. :-(
Oh wow!! That is a bummer for you!

What do you say @Cruzz_33 ? Maybe as the international juice guy you can hook @Mahir up?

I've also been led to believe that VapePulse have a massive selection of international juices, maybe it's worthwhile sending them an email full of pity so they can track some down for you?

Thought I'd revive this thread to see if any vendors have stock of Looper now? Very keen to try it out again

@Cruzz_33 not sure if you guys worked something out together?

Also, if anyone has/knows a place to get Cali Steam - Toucan I would be very interested in trying it out!

@GMacDiggity will look into it again for you brother.

In terms of Cali Steam ill also look into it, been wanting to give Pearadise a try.

@GMacDiggity will look into it again for you brother.

In terms of Cali Steam ill also look into it, been wanting to give Pearadise a try.

Awesome, no stress if you can't get hold of it. Would definitely get a few different Cali Steam bottles off you if you did manage to bring them in. Know its down to commercial sense tho so no stress if you can't!

Back