PIF Juices

I think logistics was going to be problematic. I will happily make up some PIF juices but it's driving to a regional "juice box manager" or hiring couriers that would stall me. That said, the Joburg clan is getting together for the vape meet on 3 Dec. If there is a call or need for PIF juices, say the word and I will bring some along. And not rubbish failed home recipes either, it would be Bronuts, Funfetti and other recipes by top mixers.

* that was a joke.

You start handing out Bronuts and Funfetti and there's gonna be a long queue

Well, they don't use any more concentrates than most other recipes, so no reason not to make them. There is more Dragonfruit in Sucker Punch Clone than there is total flavouring in Bronuts. Wayne's recipes are pretty economical.

I would go further and decant these PIF juices into little 10ml bottles, like those no name wines at Checkers you get some gems in there might be a good way for up and coming mixologists to create some hype and start a juice line. But please no bath water.....

Just seeing this thread now. I think it is a good idea but I cant see it going down well at any vendor, for a number of reasons quoted above.
The only way I can see this working is a thread with PIF receivers listed and PIF givers making them happy.
But then it is limited to this forum!

If this is done, I can do the pif for table view and surrounding areas, aswell as p.e, George and East London, as I travel there often between once a month to every 2-3months depending on work. I think having one person for each province may be troublesome as can you imagine 15-20 different people going to one house every day. There would have to be a list of pif juices that each collection and drop off point has, and when the juice has been given to someone, it should be recorded, incase someone decided that instead of buying juice they take advantage of the piff juice.

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

Got some stuff for the PIF Box and willing to manage Durban area. Travel around here a lot.

Back