PIF OBS Engine RTA

vicTor

Vaping Master
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
hi,

I once bought a mod from a very kind soul right here on this forum and she so generously included an OBS Engine RTA in the parcel she sent, for mahala !

It served me well, but it's no longer in use and I would now like to pass on this RTA, but only to someone in need or someone wanting to get into building and wicking etc. (preferably in JHB)

please pm me if interested

20181006_153757.jpg

20181006_153732.jpg

hi,

I once bought a mod from a very kind soul right here on this forum and she so generously included an OBS Engine RTA in the parcel she sent, for mahala !

It served me well, but it's no longer in use and I would now like to pass on this RTA, but only to someone in need or someone wanting to get into building and wicking etc. (preferably in JHB)

View attachment 148637

View attachment 148638
A great PIF. As most on the forum know I'm quite the Engine fan boy.

Hi Victor,

Is this still available as I would like to get into the building thing and this looks like something I really need.

Please?

Hi Victor,

Is this still available as I would like to get into the building thing and this looks like something I really need.

Please?

hi it is gone

you can have my Ammit 25 though if you're interested ?

hi,

View attachment 148637

View attachment 148638

please note, this has found a home

Picked up the OBS engine from @vicTor . Has put a great smile on my GF face and i hope this helps her on her journey of quitting. Thanks so much for your kindness. Much appreciated:campeon:

Back