PIF squonk setup

CeeJay

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Been trying to sell it for a while, been blessed with some PIF by some gents on the forum, so I've decided to donate my nudge squonker with authentic Goon LP.

Rules is simple, convince me you need it. I don't want somebody greedy who already has a setup, it must be beneficial to whoever gets it. Can be via pm or here on the thread. Secondly, convince me you know ohms law. Alternatively if somebody has a starter kit (Ijust S or something similar and they want to upgrade to this) then the starter kit will be given to somebody to hopefully get off the stinkies.

Have a blessed day to all...

Well I need it because I have a Nudge RDA and it would go well with a nudge squonker. But I am fortunate enough to own a couple of mods and thus I am nowhere near PIF status. Thanks for being so generous @CeeJay

Ohms law is that one where things will go wrong in any given situation, if you give them a chance... right... :rofl:

Very kind gesture
Kudos to you @CeeJay !
:campeon:

Been trying to sell it for a while, been blessed with some PIF by some gents on the forum, so I've decided to donate my nudge squonker with authentic Goon LP.

Rules is simple, convince me you need it. I don't want somebody greedy who already has a setup, it must be beneficial to whoever gets it. Can be via pm or here on the thread. Secondly, convince me you know ohms law. Alternatively if somebody has a starter kit (Ijust S or something similar and they want to upgrade to this) then the starter kit will be given to somebody to hopefully get off the stinkies.

Have a blessed day to all...
What a champ! I have some stuff too that needs to be PIF'd and your gesture has compelled me to do the same in the next few days!

Back