PnP VM4

DougP

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Currently using PnP VM4 coils in a PnP tank.

Coil is 0.6ohm, RDL at 22 watts.
I am really enjoying the vape from this setup.
Only problem I am finding is that these coils do not last to long before they gunkup.

Anybody have experience with regards to the other manufactures and their coil lifespan.

Ideally want to stick with RDL in the 20 - 35 wattage range

Yeah, I also found the VM6 to be the best coils in the range. But like @ace_d_house_cat mentioned, you'll need a bit more power to get their true potential

Currently using PnP VM4 coils in a PnP tank.

Coil is 0.6ohm, RDL at 22 watts.
I am really enjoying the vape from this setup.
Only problem I am finding is that these coils do not last to long before they gunkup.

Anybody have experience with regards to the other manufactures and their coil lifespan.

Ideally want to stick with RDL in the 20 - 35 wattage range

Hi @DougP, the 0.6ohm coils are dreadful - I've found that they last 2 - 3 days only.

However, the 0.15 and 0.3 are good. I suggest that you go for the 0.3ohm (VM1), which has a range of 32 - 40W. Mine lasts a week.

Hi @DougP, the 0.6ohm coils are dreadful - I've found that they last 2 - 3 days only.

However, the 0.15 and 0.3 are good. I suggest that you go for the 0.3ohm (VM1), which has a range of 32 - 40W. Mine lasts a week.
Yip on the 0.6 ohm I get 3 days max.
I shall try the 0.3 ohm ones..
You have any idea on how long the vaporesso gt or smok coils last.

Yip on the 0.6 ohm I get 3 days max.
I shall try the 0.3 ohm ones..
You have any idea on how long the vaporesso gt or smok coils last.

Both Vaporesso GT and Smok lasted a week with me, but I was using the high wattage coils:
Vaporesso 0.18ohm and Smok 0.15ohm.
I've never tried any of the others.

Both Vaporesso GT and Smok lasted a week with me, but I was using the high wattage coils:
Vaporesso 0.18ohm and Smok 0.15ohm.
I've never tried any of the others.

I ordered the Innokin Coolfire z80 mod with the Z Coils so let's see how they perform

I ordered the Innokin Coolfire z80 mod with the Z Coils so let's see how they perform
my mrs has been using the zenith with the Z coils for close on 2 years now, loves them. gets about 10 days from a coil but her juice isnt a coil killer at all!

my mrs has been using the zenith with the Z coils for close on 2 years now, loves them. gets about 10 days from a coil but her juice isnt a coil killer at all!
Now that sounds much better.

We all know just how fussy your Mrs is and if she gives a thumbs up then that is better than any reviewer.

I run 2 separate setups with the pnp 0.6 ohm coils, one desert and one fruit and both don't last longer than 3 days before they either leak or flavor drops off.

I have heard good things about the Z coils and the Coolfire Z80.
I plan to use the 0.3ohm coils in RDL mode.

If I may ask what frequency are you using in F0 mode for RDL (0.3ohm coil)

Now that sounds much better.

We all know just how fussy your Mrs is and if she gives a thumbs up then that is better than any reviewer.

I run 2 separate setups with the pnp 0.6 ohm coils, one desert and one fruit and both don't last longer than 3 days before they either leak or flavor drops off.

I have heard good things about the Z coils and the Coolfire Z80.
I plan to use the 0.3ohm coils in RDL mode.

If I may ask what frequency are you using in F0 mode for RDL (0.3ohm coil)
she uses the zenith 2 tank on a gen 200 so i cant answer about the frequency thing!

0.3 ohm coils at about 20w, she likes a cool vape for her ridiculous menthol ice tobacco i make her!

I called her to tell her she's famous on the forum for being fussy! Got a good giggle for this one!

I called her to tell her she's famous on the forum for being fussy! Got a good giggle for this one!
It's safe to say before you buy any RTA or coil... First search for Paul33 posts and replies to threads.
Invariably you will see that this particular item has been mentioned and either passed, or failed, his Mrs test and there will be her reported critique or praise.
Who needs Mike's Vapes, J haze and the likes thereof when we have Paul's Mrs.

It's safe to say before you buy any RTA or coil... First search for Paul33 posts and replies to threads.
Invariably you will see that this particular item has been mentioned and either passed, or failed, his Mrs test and there will be her reported critique or praise.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

on that note if you dont like mtl dont get he innokin zlide tank. says its rdl but its VERY restricted! takes the same coils as the zenith 2 so i grabbed the mrs one, but its super tight and isnt RDL.

she wasnt impressed to say the least.

on that note if you dont like mtl dont get he innokin zlide tank. says its rdl but its VERY restricted! takes the same coils as the zenith 2 so i grabbed the mrs one, but its super tight and isnt RDL.

I dont do MTL so I'm hoping this zenith II tank is not to restricted as I want RDL

Can I also contact you for airfryer, TV and other electronic reviews by the Mrs or does she only review vape items

Just by the by where can I read the review she has posted on you.

@Paul33
Just took delivery of the Coolfire z80 with the zenith II tank and installed the 0.3ohm coil.
Great vape and great flavor.
You wife definetly has excellent taste.
Oops let me clarify and caviat that...
She has excellent taste when it comes to vape gear.
Until I see a picture of you I cannot generalise that she has excellent taste overall.

Last edited:
Back