• ... more pods.

• ... less pods.

• ... no more bloody pods.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Raindance

Vaping Addict
LV

Awards
I do not know if my views align to the general consensus but I am really missing the good o'l days before pods became the latest and greatest fad. Seems these days no one is interested in proper mods as used by grownups in years gone by.

Maybe I'm just a cranky old f@rt but seriously! Pods have a place and use but are stealing too much of the limelight of late. Please let me now if I should book a room at the local old age home or if there are others like me that share this view by completing the poll above.

Regards

It balances the scales bro. More pods.becoming cheaper by the dozen.
Making mods more affordable till the pod craze slow down and some other craze starts.
And pods are cool especially if you break all your mods because your hands are full while working.

Especially draw activated pods that's small and light for hands free operation

I reached a point beginning of the year where I just got tired of swopping out batteries, rewicking attys ,changing coils, cleaning spilt juice from priming wicks etc... etc...

I have really been enjoying my Caliburn this year and am now slowly starting to come back to my other Gear and starting to enjoy the tinkering again.

Its phases and I been enjoying something diffrent entering the vaping scene.
And it's really exciting seeing all the new stuff that has come out since I been away.

I feel like a noob regarding products :-D

I love them and I hate them, easy to use, some not so good on the flavour, others great, but saves me from having to wash my windscreen inside every night otherwise I can’t bloody well see where I’m going. Also with moving Locust 1 from Potch recently let the building slip. If it wasn’t for pods and commercial coils I would virtually not be vaping. MAJOR pit stop this weekend, think I have about 12 or 13 atties to to rewick.

They do,but I still like it except when the coils are done,but this can't happen with a pod.
Someone moved my jacket while I was working and when asked who did it someone never existed.IMG_20191126_234122.jpg

They do,but I still like it except when the coils are done,but this can't happen with a pod.
Someone moved my jacket while I was working and when asked who did it someone never existed.View attachment 183876

Unlucky one there. I've dropped my pod so many times I've lost count, I just pick it up and carry on doing what ever I was doing.
With a Mod being dropped is a diffrent story it's always followed by a half an hour external exam of the damage :-D

Not so good for flavour but convenient when one is pressed for time. I have 3 mods in front of me, all of which need something done to them. Meanwhile, I pick up a pod and Carry on Vaping :)

Hallo everybody. My name is Karl and i love my pod (Voopoo Vinci)

I do also love my Vaporesso Gen mod with Blotto RTA on top.

So in short.. I love vaping. Thank you

I personally welcome the idea of pod and pod-mod devices. I see it as technological evolution. After trying a RPM40 and a Vinci I've questioned quite a bit of my entire vape collection. Sure it's too easy for people that feel the reward should only come after you've put the effort in (the right coil, cotton, techniques as well as hardware) but I feel differently; if there's something that can provide so much satisfaction with the convenience, why not?

I haven't even bought my Vinci yet and I've already got a list of gear that has been declared redundant. As I say, it's just technological evolution and I've embraced it.

Well the best innovation they could come up with in mods was rev counters for the Danville crowd, so then rather another pod design then racing stripes.

Please let me now if I should book a room at the local old age home

I'm afraid that I agree with @Raindance. Perhaps we can get a deal if we get a two-roomed unit at the home.

IMHO pods have caused the majority of problems for vapers. The kids almost exclusively use pods, particularly in the USA. Ever heard the saying "it's so easy, even a child can do it" ? They are the primary cause of the recent vaping hysteria.

If the USA banned pods the majority of kids would perhaps give up vaping.

I'm afraid that I agree with @Raindance. Perhaps we can get a deal if we get a two-roomed unit at the home.

IMHO pods have caused the majority of problems for vapers. The kids almost exclusively use pods, particularly in the USA. Ever heard the saying "it's so easy, even a child can do it" ? They are the primary cause of the recent vaping hysteria.

If the USA banned pods the majority of kids would perhaps give up vaping.

*illegal pods off of the street.

A pod that takes a removable 18350 + having a rebuildable deck is where y vaping dreams take me. I like the idea of lower wattage vaping in smaller devices....

Back