Post your top 10 (MTL)

I have a few, not as much as @Grand Guru though :rolleyes:

MTL RTA's:

1. Siren v2 22mm - Best all-rounder, use it mostly for desserts and desserty tobacco's
2. Expromiser v5 - Just as good as the v4, prefer it for it's capacity with the extension kit - Tobacco's
3. Expromiser v4 - I have 3 of these, truly excellent tanks, great flavour whether you are using a simple roundwire build or something a bit more exotic.
4. Pioneer - Finicky with the wicking, but an amazing tight draw filled with flavour. Tobacco's mostly
5. Fumytech Rose - Dense Rich Flavour, perfect for desserts
6. Ether - My Stepchild RTA, struggled with this RTA in the beginning, but it's excellent. great for Fruits
7. Berzerker v2 - Great all rounder, prefer it for desserty tobacco's
8. Intake MTL - I prefer this one for Fruits, but it can handle a dessert flavour.
9. Hellvape MD - Best budget MTL all rounder - Excellent with fruits

MTL RDTA's:
1. Vapefly Brunhilde MTL - Beautiful rich flavour. Tobacco's and desserts
2. Mulan - It does fruits excellently
2. Galaxies - Great all rounder

MTL RDA's:
1. Vapefly Holic - Finicky airflow adjustment, but excellent flavour (I have 2 of these)
2. Origen OL16 - Simple but excellent flavour, excellent for high nic freebase tobacco's (I have 2 of these)
3. Berzerker v2 - Amazing flavour, the airflow is just a bit too loud for me to use it daily

I think I need a Siren V2 after reading this thread

I think I had the original Siren, can’t remember if it was that

thanks gents for all the insights, this thread is brilliant @CJB85

will post some of mine when I get a chance, but I have mainly been on Reos with RM2 for MTL
Only started testing more MTL tanks more recently, so I have some catch-up to do

will post some of mine when I get a chance, but I have mainly been on Reos with RM2 for MTL
Only started testing more MTL tanks more recently, so I have some catch-up to do
I am struggling my behind off to find a V2… luckily, there’s this.6D9453FE-32B9-4FAE-8267-9993606D4F1C.png922825CB-ACD3-4630-B0BD-3DB863E6F430.png

Attachments

• F805BB99-226A-4424-A2EE-1A6D0282A4F7.png
    F805BB99-226A-4424-A2EE-1A6D0282A4F7.png
    866.1 KB · Views: 8

Just shows you how good those older mtl setups are?

Thanks @CJB85
Crazy how fast these new devices come out
When you look again its all changed!

What would be interesting as well is what MTL RTA someone had high hopes for to be left disappointed!

For me it would be the Wotofo Cog, i had high hopes because in the past i have liked Matts collaborations but this fell short!

Don't get me wrong this did give very good flavour and was far from a bad RTA, it's that long since i used it i can't actually remember which but a couple of flavour profiles really rocked in it. Also the draw quite suited me but with my reviewer hat on i have to look at it subjectively and the airflow adjustment just didn't really work as it should giving very little variation in draws from it's tightest setting to fully open, obviously a lot of air leakage going on and not for those wanting a tight draw. The other main issue is on occasion it's not so much it leaks but seems to weep slightly that can get annoying!

What would be interesting as well is what MTL RTA someone had high hopes for to be left disappointed!

For me it would be the Wotofo Cog, i had high hopes because in the past i have liked Matts collaborations but this fell short!

Don't get me wrong this did give very good flavour and was far from a bad RTA, it's that long since i used it i can't actually remember which but a couple of flavour profiles really rocked in it. Also the draw quite suited me but with my reviewer hat on i have to look at it subjectively and the airflow adjustment just didn't really work as it should giving very little variation in draws from it's tightest setting to fully open, obviously a lot of air leakage going on and not for those wanting a tight draw. The other main issue is on occasion it's not so much it leaks but seems to weep slightly that can get annoying!
I was looking at trying it but I see it popping in the classifieds way too often…

I love the Rook but with that being a bit different allowing for all sorts of builds and primarily a genesis tank i am not even going to include that! Already this year the Bishop, Artemis and Siren V4 would all make my top 5, 2021 is shaping up to be even better than 2020 for MTL RTA'a and i thought last year would be hard to beat!

3. Berzerker v2 - Amazing flavour, the airflow is just a bit too loud for me to use it daily

A lot of vapers don't rate this RDA much saying it gives muted flavour preferring V1 but i am with you, don't use that many RDA's but this stays on top of one of my Aether BF devices and regularly gets enjoyed, muted flavour my backside!:monoloco:

I love the Rook but with that being a bit different allowing for all sorts of builds and primarily a genesis tank i am not even going to include that! Already this year the Bishop, Artemis and Siren V4 would all make my top 5, 2021 is shaping up to be even better than 2020 for MTL RTA'a and i thought last year would be hard to beat!
I totally agree. We were spoiled the last 2 years with some MTL gemmies!

I totally agree. We were spoiled the last 2 years with some MTL gemmies!
My arsenal is slowly growing.
I will put up some proper feedback once I have sufficiently bonded with the KF Lite 2021, the Edge and the Expro 5… then I simply couldn’t help myself, so there is a Siren V4 and a Glaz mini in my near future.

In my current vape fleet, these are my top MTL devices

Reo / RM2
Rose MTL
Expro V4
Kayfun V3 mini (although it’s a slightly looser draw)

these three are for me on the same level, each have their own nuances and strengths though
Reos are being used a bit less these days, I don’t like the battery sag these days, but probably need to refresh my batts and treat my contacts , lol. I’m lazy though.

then it’s the following

subtank mini
Evod1
These two are for out and about. They both rock solid but don’t have as good a vape as the above

I’ve tried several other devices but these 6 are used by far the most

Back