Quarantine Tunes (while vaping indoors lol)

Bread rabbit

New Vaper
LV

Awards
What do guys play during the lockdown? I'm on that Mokoma and 90's gangster rap. Im getting into biggie smalls again that man was crazy. And that moralistic metal from Mokoma "Kesyta perkeleet" lol

The Police : Don't Stand so Close to me

Bee Gees : Staying Alive

R.E.M. : It's the End of the World as we Know it

The Beatles : Help!

Pulled out the old nine inch nails while getting through some of my home projects.

Shocking what I listen to :D, Bok, Robbie, Juanita, Theuns, Rooies, Frikkie en die dolfyne, BZN, Willy Nelson, Lance James, Elvis, Def Leppard, Iron Maiden, Meatloaf, Bryan Adams, Bonnie Tyler, Martin Lane, Frank Duval, Mamma’s and Pappa’s, Eagles, Strauss, and any Irish music, I love variety :)

We listen to a marathon of Cocomelon
Some of their number 1 singles:
Wheel on the bus
Head, shoulders, knees and toes
Itsy bitsy spider
twinkle twinkle little star
Are we there yet
and the ants go marching just to name a few.
Our 15 month old princess takes control here

Today is EDM till morning ends then prolly that thrashy goodness from the mean green killing machine. Bobby blitz looks like hello from the gutter was supposed to be made today lol But that banshee scream though!

Cool thread @Bread rabbit , Herewith the bands that keeps me sane and my wife insane during the lockdown period:)
Metallica, Pixies, ACDC, Nirvana,Godsmack,Bush, Five Finger Death Punch, Korn ( Old Korn not new Korn),Smashing Pumpkins,CCR, Jan Blohm,Sepultura,Pantera,Seether,Fokofpolisiekar,Evanescence,Rammstein,Pearl Jam,NIN,Leonard Cohen, Brandi Carlile, Rage Against the machine,Johnny Cash:headbang:

Cool thread @Bread rabbit , Herewith the bands that keeps me sane and my wife insane during the lockdown period:)
Metallica, Pixies, ACDC, Nirvana,Godsmack,Bush, Five Finger Death Punch, Korn ( Old Korn not new Korn),Smashing Pumpkins,CCR, Jan Blohm,Sepultura,Pantera,Seether,Fokofpolisiekar,Evanescence,Rammstein,Pearl Jam,NIN,Leonard Cohen, Brandi Carlile, Rage Against the machine,Johnny Cash:headbang:

Leonard Cohen fits in there like I fit into size 28 jeans!

Let me guess. You like only one of his songs.....and I think that I know which one.:)

PS. Hope to see you and the other reprobates soon.

Just realized som
You need to hear this man

Leonard Cohen fits in there like I fit into size 28 jeans!

Let me guess. You like only one of his songs.....and I think that I know which one.:)

PS. Hope to see you and the other reprobates soon.
I love all his songs but the one song that made me a fan was "The Partisan" it was the first Leonard Cohen song I ever heard and it blew me away.

PS. At the rate we are going with lockdown the next vape meet should be around 2040 without beer or vape juiceo_O so we don't have long to go until the gang sees each other again:)

I love all his songs but the one song that made me a fan was "The Partisan" it was the first Leonard Cohen song I ever heard and it blew me away.

PS. At the rate we are going with lockdown the next vape meet should be around 2040 without beer or vape juiceo_O so we don't have long to go until the gang sees each other again:)

That’s not too bad, can live with that seeing it’s 1817 now, but we will not be able to get back before the 2000 curfew.

F**K lockdown let's hang out together, you supply the tunes and i'll bring the booze!

Back