Ramadan Mubarak

Shukran/thanks for all the ramadaan wishes may we all have a spiritual uplifting month.

Any chance of one of our master mixers coming up with a falooda flavour?

Ramadaan Mubarak to all :)

Actually I'm surprised there isn't a date flavoured juice. That could be DELICIOUS!! Maybe @Oupa can look into this. ;)

used to live in florida , recently moved to heldekruin

Ramadaan mubarak to all. may this month be a easy one filled with lots of blessings. and no vaping agter die bak lol

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

A family away from a family this is....bfasting during the week is fine due to work but on the weekend it can be a bit tough lol.... date flavour falooda flavour haleem flavour haha but i find it one of the best month of the year so peacefull and can really feel a.change in ones.life...looking forward to see if.vaping.gna hit me.in my.chops.like a stinkie lol

Ramadaan Mubarak to all :)

We will know later if Ramadaan is indeed starting tomorrow, if the moon is sighted.

A family away from a family this is....bfasting during the week is fine due to work but on the weekend it can be a bit tough lol.... date flavour falooda flavour haleem flavour haha but i find it one of the best month of the year so peacefull and can really feel a.change in ones.life...looking forward to see if.vaping.gna hit me.in my.chops.like a stinkie lol
I use to love smoking a stuyvesant filter after breaking the fast to get that kick where your heads spins like a mofo

think im gona try that 20mg in on the atomic at 30watts KO

Haleem flavour , no bru . Can't imagine vaping that.

Also wondering if you would get a nic rush with vaping ...

Ramadan Murbarak to all our Muslim family members! May you have a truly blessed month with as few Vape cravings as possible!

Back