Random

Hahaha! That reminds me of my old PC that was built into a corn flakes box fo a good 18 months. But the graphics card was this huge thing that kept on unseating, so we tied it to the door handle with string, and no one was allowed in that cupboard ever. Kids... :rolleyes:
Creativity!

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

How do you know when your wife
is going to say something intelligent?

When she starts her sentence with:

My husband said ….

How do you know when your wife
is going to say something intelligent?

When she starts her sentence with:

My husband said ….
Johan, either your'e not married or you have some seriously large brass cahonies at your disposal...

Regards

Johan, either your'e not married or you have some seriously large brass cahonies at your disposal...

Regards

Been married to the same love of me life for 34 years, so it must be the size of ..... ;).

BUT, as any psychologist will tell you; the only type of people that gets easily offended by jokes (including the politically incorrect ones), are those that can not control their own emotions and then try to control the emotions of others (Why did I not think of this when one of my previous posts we deleted :D).

Last edited:
@craigb , it's all about being assertive and firm.

Like I usually tell the wife : " I'm the boss , and I'll hide under the bed if I want to ! "

bcd961fb239a6ea4c3e9c8c3a2e5d6aa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:p Fighting with a woman
is like a chicken "braai" (barbecue).
When you think its finished,
give it another 20 minutes
:D.

I rode my bicycle to the bottle store yesterday and bought a 750ml of brandy.

I was about to leave when I realised that if I fell off my bike on the way home, the bottle would break.

So I drank all the brandy before I rode back, which was a good thing, because I fell off my bike seven times on the way home.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Back