Rayon Cellucotton Wicking Tutorial And Review

@HPBotha, would like to try some too. I can collect it as I am in V&A Waterfront everyday, if that cool with you.
@Kareem just pm me your contact details. I'll be at the Clock Tower Vida cafe from 17:00 to about 18:00 on Friday. If you cannot make it, please note i am at the Clock Tower every day so just whatsapp me or sms me.

how do you boil this stuff?

You can do it unboiled:

dont stress....its a silent movie

lovely stuff

collected mine from @HPBotha this afternoon

will try and rewick this evening

so i dont need to boil it?

as you can see in the vid there is very little needed to wick. and regarding to tampons.... you are most probably wearing rayon fibres at the moment.... it is used in material for moer of a long time already, only recently has it been made available as an alternative to cotton ball form as the processing has become cheaper and more uses have been found. Also the Nautilus clearo uses it on the inside, a few others as well...

tampons, diapers, medicine bottles... the stuff is in anything needing to move moisture away from one area to another.

Some boil it, some do not. Use about twice as much as cotton. Do not twist at all when wicking. Stretch it and pull.

Jirre this stuff wicks beautifully. Much more efficient than cotton. Throat hit is higher. there is an initial taste but it doesnt last long. Im not yet 100% convinced on flavour just yet I will give feedback on that later. But so far I like it.

Sounds like another kak story to me. They made it sound like God's latest gift to us. Just like fishtank foam was. If you're not 100% convinced right off the bat, it's going to fall through. And I ordered a box. Sigh.

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Revn, I personally don't expect much to "taste" better, but I believe the wicking abilities of this stuff might warrant it being used.

you might need two identical tanks with two identical coils and the same juice in both to give it a proper test

That's what I did I vaped cotton since yesterday to give it a fair chance. It is better in all aspects. But I need to now test it vs ekowool which is my usual setup in the reo. I did note it is much sweeter than I remember the juice to be

Look at it this way Revn, at least you can open a tampon manufacturing business then ;)

To me the taste is better, in that you only taste the juice. In that sense it's cleaner for my taste. But you will need to play around with getting the right length for the coil. Once you get the hang of it... I find much less wick is needed, compared to cotton.

majezuju.jpg

Well the samples are going out tomorrow morning. Again to those that have some already please comment on what your experiences where.

Mail should be at the sorting hub by Wednesday morning.

Good luck and make up your own mind.

Back