Recommend a Single Coil RDA

Kalashnikov

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi Everyone ,

I need some help looking for a single coil Bf Rda. I'm looking for something 24mm that is designed for single coil . not looking for a rda that has a blocker to make it single coil . Any thoughts ?

My personal favourite: the Advken Gorge. Been using it consistently for months now.

I am in love with the Tobinho RDA that came with my Wismec Luxotic BF Box. It's essentially a 22mm but add the beauty ring to it and it fits a 24mm mod perfectly.

I am in love with the Tobinho RDA that came with my Wismec Luxotic BF Box. It's essentially a 22mm but add the beauty ring to it and it fits a 24mm mod perfectly.
And how's the juice well in rda mode? Or is it more designed for squonking?

Why do you want a BF RDA when you're using it on a tube?
Well these days pretty much every rda comes with a bf pin . so just so I can use it on a squonk at some point but doesn't need to be bf. Probably shouldn't have put that in the first post :SWEATINGHOT:

Pity about you requiring it to be 24mm because the Nudge 22 is excellent. I use mine with a beauty ring on the Asmodus Luna.
Besides great flavour and ease of use, the Nudge is also very forgiving in the leaking department.

Pity about you requiring it to be 24mm because the Nudge 22 is excellent. I use mine with a beauty ring on the Asmodus Luna.
Besides great flavour and ease of use, the Nudge is also very forgiving in the leaking department.
True I really want that but that will do better on a squonk mod than on my current mod. Would have loved the 24 using that same building deck as the 22

Back