Recommendations for new mod and dripper

Viper_SA

https://www.tiktok.com/@tinus_viper?lang=en
LV

Awards
Hi all,

My trusty Augvape V200 has given up on me. I need a new mod for my Zeus RTA. So something that will accommodate at least 25mm. I run at 60W, so I was thinking dual 18650's? Don't have that many 21700's yet... but open to suggestions. Either regulated or PWM I reckon?

Any suggestions?

Don't know if available in SA but a good bet is keep the same name and go for the iPV V200 can get them for £40 in UK!

I don’t think there were many dual 18650s released in the last year.. the ones that come to my mind are the the Thelema and the Obelisk. I have only tested the Obelisk and I’m enjoying it thoroughly. Light and small with a very decent build qualit…

I don’t think there were many dual 18650s released in the last year.. the ones that come to my mind are the the Thelema and the Obelisk. I have only tested the Obelisk and I’m enjoying it thoroughly. Light and small with a very decent build qualit…
Can't go wrong with the Thelema if preferring a C-frame form factor the Quest 2.0 is an excellent chipset!

The Dovpo Riva 200 another good choice!

I was eyeballing the Dovpo Riva 200w myself as a dual 18650 mod, but will put it on the "wishlist" for a later stage (or until something else tickles my fancy). Maybe have a look at it too, looks the business and the form factor and size is a win for me.

There is of course the new Gen 200 if liking a lighter weight but might be pricey for a few weeks!

I was eyeballing the Dovpo Riva 200w myself as a dual 18650 mod, but will put it on the "wishlist" for a later stage (or until something else tickles my fancy). Maybe have a look at it too, looks the business and the form factor and size is a win for me.
I have the DNA version and it's a lovely form factor, Dovpo's proprietary chipset is perfectly adequate and actually think it's cheap, surprised it's not around the £65 mark!

Then there is the Odin 200 but would need to shop around to get at a reasonable price, compared to the Riva it's quite pricey!

I get all day from mine and it is easy to dial in and very robust

I get all day from mine and it is easy to dial in and very robust

Thanks uncle. Just placed my order with them! Will be my very first PWM mod. Now I just need drippers again, lol. The Nitrous is awesome for squonking, but gets juice in the airflow when I drip.

Pleasure nephew, works just as well with tanks but please dial up slowly this thing has a kick.

Goes down to 0.08. Lowest I have had is 0.15 and it hits harder than my single battery mechs

Tauren solo if still available!

New Recurve 2, although in singe coil mode it needs a bad ass coil!

Back