Remember that old song?

Sorry @KZOR and members. Some of this stuff is great but some of it... if played I know it's time to go home :tejeqteje:

Some good memories there! Thanks for starting this thread @hands, and the great contributions by everyone.

When I (we?) were young, life had a soundtrack. So many forgotten memories uncovered right here!

Regards

If Raindance were the DJ...

@hands = How do you do
@hands = Funny Face
@kimbo = Pour some sugar on me (Banned from the car, just pushes up fuel consumption.)
@kimbo = You Shook Me all night long (All time best of the best)
@RichJB = It's a strange strange world (Master Jack) Due to a mixup in heaven I was born 16 years to late to marry the woman I should have married, Jill.
@Rob Fisher = My Sweet Lord (Despite thinking that Beetles are either cars or insects...)
@Rob Fisher = I heard it through the grapevine
@Rob Fisher = We can work it out. (Bloody insects still)
@Rob Fisher = My Generation (Rob, stop hogging my post... Lol)
@Rob Fisher = Anyone who had a Heart. (What a woman, what a voice!)
@KZOR = The Prince
@KZOR = Obsesion
@KZOR = Paint it black. (Naam, those were the days. 25 against 3. Boy, did we F*** up those three... Sick joke, sorry)
@Rob Fisher = Walk like a man. (Rob, thats it, youv'e used all your slots...)
@Rob Fisher = I Want to hold your hand. (Please, don't quote me.)
@Rob Fisher = Return to sender. (I know, I know, Used slots, the man's got good taste, OK?)
@Rob Fisher = Walking back to happiness. ...
@BioHAZarD = Radar Love. (Yeah Man!)
@KZOR = Paranoid. (All time classic!)
@KZOR = Spirit in the Sky. (Apollo 13...)
@KZOR = Cambodia. (C'mon Zor, now You are hogging.) She look like my X, should actually not like it...
@BioHAZarD = Nights in white satin. (Another all time classic!)
@KZOR = End of the line. (Gonna stop commenting now...)
@KZOR = Your love.

Ok, this brings me to post 26 of 170 (As it stands at the moment.) and I realize my idea of "quickly" running through the posts and selecting my 60 Minutes of music is rather flawed.

What I did was select only the songs i listen to in totality thinking "how hard can it be?". KZOR you have your work cut out for you boet. Good luck and respect. Hope your audience appreciates the effort you are willing to put into this, I can see that now. Posting a compilation of your final selection would be appreciated, if possible?

Ok, I am going to braai some "ribbetjies" and drink some more beer now. Good night!

Regards

P.S. Sorry if thge above "@" cause you some iritation with all the notifications, I am a sucker for uniformity... Sorry.
P.P.S. Los net Baby Chocolates en Stukkie Vannermerwe by die huis asseblief.... LOL!
P.P.P.S While continuing listening to the post!

If you want to empty out a place really quickly, Lou Reed has the perfect song. My first job ever was at the Hillbrow Record Centre. We stayed open till 10pm and naturally there were a bunch of night owls who didn't want to leave the shop. So we kept a copy of this next to the hi-fi and started playing it at 9h59:

Poof. Shop empty.

If you want to empty out a place really quickly, Lou Reed has the perfect song. My first job ever was at the Hillbrow Record Centre. We stayed open till 10pm and naturally there were a bunch of night owls who didn't want to leave the shop. So we kept a copy of this next to the hi-fi and started playing it at 9h59:

Poof. Shop empty.

LMAO!

Back