Reo Grands, Woodvil, OL16's, VA Cyclone

KB_314

OG vaper
LV

Awards
Price Drop (2018.03.04)

I'm selling my Reo's, their dedicated BF atties, and a bunch of spares. They aren't getting enough use anymore.

Selling as a collection, or individuals.

All items are well priced, have been well looked after, and are non-negotiable.
All items are authentic.
All Reo's are the 2015 models with the adjustable 510's (and sub-ohm capable).
I am based in Cape Town.
Price for the lot is R7500 incl. Aramex (down from R9500)
Individual prices listed below.
g.JPG
g2.JPG

Item for Sale :- Reo Grand SL/LP, Raw Tumbled
with extra yellow SL door and spares (spring, screw, lock, magnet, Italian bottle, 3x Reo bottles, brass button, glow-in-dark green button) OL16 with 4x mini-clapton coils and extra parts, "Hands" driptip
Selling Price :- R2700 (down from R3250)
Condition :- Reo 9/10 (but needs scotch-brite :) ), OL16 9/10
Age of the item :- I purchased the Reo brand new in the March 2015 group buy. OL16 bought brand new at end of 2016
Delivery/Collection :- Aramex on buyer (R99)
sl3.JPG

Item for Sale :- Reo Grand LP, Raw Tumbled with extra yellow door and spares (spring, screw, lock, magnet, Italian bottle, 3x Reo bottles, SS button with etched hedgehog, glow-in-dark orange button), OL16 with 4x mini-clapton coils and extra parts, "Hands" driptip
Selling Price :- R2450 (down from R3000)
Condition :- Reo 7.5/10, OL16 9/10
Age of the item :- Reo bought from a forum member, originally purchased in March 2015 group buy. Good condition but the delrin cover was damaged (slightly melted) when I got it - looks like there was a short at some point. No impact on performance and not visible at all. Part can be replaced, but not necessary. OL16 bought brand new at end of 2016
lp2.JPG

Item for Sale :- Cherry Reo Woodvil with Cocolobo Door and spares (2x bottles of oil, spring, screw, extra 510 pin, 2x Italian bottles, 2x Reo bottles, brass button) VA Cyclone with Fusion Driptip (stock size air hole, 2014 deck)
Selling Price :- R3200 (down from R3700)
Condition :- Reo 8.5/10, Cyclone 8.5/10
Age of the item :- I traded the Reo with a forum member over a year ago. It was originally bought and imported when the 2015 Woodvil batch went on sale.
w5.JPG w2.JPG w6.JPG
g3.JPG

Attachments

• sl1.JPG
    sl1.JPG
    110.7 KB · Views: 68
  • sl2.JPG
    sl2.JPG
    88.1 KB · Views: 65
  • lp.JPG
    lp.JPG
    89.4 KB · Views: 64
  • lp3.JPG
    lp3.JPG
    69.9 KB · Views: 61
  • w.JPG
    w.JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 65
  • w3.JPG
    w3.JPG
    55.4 KB · Views: 69
  • w4.JPG
    w4.JPG
    100.7 KB · Views: 67
  • w7.JPG
    w7.JPG
    91.3 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
Wow.... What a beautiful collection you have my brother.
I hope they find good homes to go to.
If i had the cash that Woodville would look really good in my hand.
GLWS

I remember when Reo's wouldn't last more than a couple of hours on the classies.
Oh well, one bump from me and if nobody wants these I will hang onto them. Let me know if anyone is interested in individuals. Will remove/archive the post in the next day or two.

Been eyeing the woodvil since you posted this thread but too rich for my blood but that is because i am a mere educator.
Nothing wrong with your prices though. :)
Sad to see this little interest in these great and iconic devices.

Prices Dropped - OP updated.

I've become a lazy vaper - so, one mod and a dripper is all I really use. And I have a back-up mod of course, and a low-maintenance tank (Kayfun).
But it seems sinful for these Reo's and OL16's to live in a black box. Come on Reonauts - you can never have too many Reo's - one per eliquid, standard :)

Back