Christos

Reonaut
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
LV

Awards
Hi gentlemen.
I would like to order some spats from reosmods and a fat daddy v5 bf connector from the states.

The parcels will be unified by a helpful members US mail box.

Please place orders here so we can get this going.

Rules for this group buy.
1. The member who is providing us use of the mailbox will not pay for shipping as they are doing us a service if they decide to buy anything.

2. Shipping and taxes will be split equally based on the amount purchased. I.e. if you payed 10 USD your vat will be 14% of 10 USD but shipping will be split equally.

3. Shipping will be split by the vendors shipping amount plus an additional 50 to 75 USD for the consolidation package from the US mailbox. There will also be a local shipping cost involved roughly R50.

4. If anybody wants something else from the states, invoices need to be clear and concise with exact amounts (I may consider other suppliers if the need arises)

5. If the costs are too great I will request payment up front before the order is placed (stock confirmation will occur before orders are placed)

Guys, if you know anybody in need of spares please let them know of this thread.
Paging @Rob Fisher, @Alex, @Ernest, @zadiac, @Silver, @Andre, @Petrus, @johan, @Sprint @method1, @Viper_SA, @DoubleD,
@hands, @Genosmate, @kimbo.

I have missed a while lot of Reonauts. Please let others know that may need a hot spring or firing leaf etc.

Also if you are not happy with the rules I am open to discussion. These rules are over and above the group buy rules.

Group Buy Participants:
1. @shaunnadan
- Awaiting Shopping List

2. @Lushen
- x amount of Italian Squonk Bottles (RM)
- x amount of 2.5 mm BF Pins (FD)
- x amount of 3mm BF Pins (FD)

3. @Gazzacpt
- x amount of SS 510 (RM)
- x amount of positive contacts (RM)

4. @Sprint
- x amount of Italian Squonk Bottles (RM)

5. @Christos ( Kimbo's Order - My order to follow)
- 1 x 3mm BF pin (FD)
- 2 x Italian Squonk bottles (RM)

6. @KB_314
-1 x 5 pack Italian Squonk Bottles (RM)

7. @zadiac
- 4 x Italian Squonk Bottles (RM)

8. @Deckie
- 3 x Italian Squonk Bottles (RM)

9. @Alex
- 1 x Pack of 5 fancy Italian squonk Bottles (RM)
- 1 x LP Reo Grand Metallic Red
- 1 x Aluminum Button Cover
- 1 x Raw Tumbled Door

Reo P67 Wish List:

@Christos
@Silver - Tumbled Aluminium
@Rob Fisher - White
@KB_314
@Deckie - Tumbled Aluminium

Last edited:
@Christos , thanks for the invite, but after my last visit to the online vendors.......my little piggy bank is up to crap. You guys will soon see my newest member of the family.:dance:

@Christos , thanks for the invite, but after my last visit to the online vendors.......my little piggy bank is up to crap. You guys will soon see my newest member of the family.:dance:
Well I'll be buying mostly spares and those Italian squonk bottles.

Personally I want this thread alive for 2 weeks before an order is placed but I don't know what might happen.

I'm in !

Just need to now find the list of stuff I want from there :)

Hi gentlemen.
I would like to order some spats from reosmods and a fat daddy v5 bf connector from the states.

The parcels will be unified by a helpful members US mail box.

Please place orders here so we can get this going.

Rules for this group buy.
1. The member who is providing us use of the mailbox will not pay for shipping as they are doing us a service if they decide to buy anything.

2. Shipping and taxes will be split equally based on the amount purchased. I.e. if you payed 10 USD your vat will be 14% of 10 USD but shipping will be split equally.

3. Shipping will be split by the vendors shipping amount plus an additional 50 to 75 USD for the consolidation package from the US mailbox. There will also be a local shipping cost involved roughly R50.

4. If anybody wants something else from the states, invoices need to be clear and concise with exact amounts (I may consider other suppliers if the need arises)

5. If the costs are too great I will request payment up front before the order is placed (stock confirmation will occur before orders are placed)

Guys, if you know anybody in need of spares please let them know of this thread.
Paging @Rob Fisher, @Alex, @Ernest, @zadiac, @Silver, @Andre, @Petrus, @johan, @Sprint @method1, @Viper_SA, @DoubleD,
@hands, @Genosmate, @kimbo.

I have missed a while lot of Reonauts. Please let others know that may need a hot spring or firing leaf etc.

Also if you are not happy with the rules I am open to discussion. These rules are over and above the group buy rules.

Will you pay forward shipping to my address in Ireland? ;)

Hi. Just a quick question. Why is it necessary for a mailbox in the US? Say for example I order direct from a supplier in the US and don't have a mailbox? Please guys you must remember, nowadays I only know one guy and that is THE COURIER GUY..

Hi. Just a quick question. Why is it necessary for a mailbox in the US? Say for example I order direct from a supplier in the US and don't have a mailbox? Please guys you must remember, nowadays I only know one guy and that is THE COURIER GUY..
I want to get stuff from 2 or more suppliers and some of them don't offer ups international. If reosmods offers international shipping that doesn't go through the post office I'm willing to re-consider.

I'm in. I need some of those Italian squonk bottles please.

Do I order them directly @Christos, or can I just pay you upfront please?
I think it's best to start a list so it's all one order.
Just post what you want and ill consolidate it all.

I'll be interested in getting Reo SS 510 connectors and a few positive contacts

Thanks for paging me @Christos

I am keen to get a raw tumbled P67 from Reosmods but they dont have them in stock at the moment, so it will be unlikely I'll catch it on this group buy

Thanks for the efforts here

Thank you for the invite

I want an 2 x Italian Bottle and a 3mm BF pin please

Thanks for thinking of me @Christos, but I'm forced to redo my bathroom due to water leaks. I'm out for this round.

If you guys don't mind Im also after Italian bottles so I'll be getting packs of 5 and then splitting them. Anybody have issues with this?

@Lushen and @kimbo, are the 2.5 and 3mm bf pins from fat daddy?

Fat daddy has atty screws that might fit the nuppin. If they fit the cyclone I'll be chuffed. Does anybody know the nuppin thread size off hand?

Guys, changed the title to see how many of us are interested on a special south African P67 run. If we get enough numbers we will all Rob from reosmods to do a special order for us. Minimum 10 in my opinion.
So far we have:
@Christos
@Silver
@Rob Fisher
@KB_314
@Deckie

Last edited:
Back