Rob's Ramblings

Very entertaining Rob, I watched each and every one and look forward to more to come.

love the vids @Rob Fisher .... dont dig too deep into low ohms and cloud chasing you might not come back up lol.Ask Marzouk he is on the verge of selling his reo:-D

love the vids @Rob Fisher .... dont dig too deep into low ohms and cloud chasing you might not come back up lol.Ask Marzouk he is on the verge of selling his reo:-D

After yesterday I don't think there is much chance of that happening... but cloud chasing is certainly giving me another fun outlet! ;-)

No comedy tonight... just a short slideshow of REO's to say hello to fellow Reonauts and friends on ECF. :)

From Episode 6 we will have a better camera that does the full size of the You Tube Screen!

VVapeMail001.jpg

And then from episode 7 we will have the full caboodle with a decent Samson Meteor Mic!

Samson 005.JPG

@Rob Fisher , such a lekker winner video!!
Short and sweet but with so much in it
I like the widescreen and the animations were cool. Lol on the fire burning when you said the wick burnt
And that character that crept in from the top. What a hoot

Put me in a good mood for today. And i needed it - got a mega tough day today

Great as usual Rob,even without the black bits!
But I sense the video lengths creeping up.Will it become "R's Ramblings" in deference to the 'P' man:)

Great quality video, Skipper. Far better than the vast majority of vape vids I have watched. Loved it when the cat perked up on hearing that thing falling over.

Awesome vids Rob, now you need to do them in 720p :rolleyes:

Only saw these now Rob! Watched them all and had a good laugh... well done and keep them coming!

Back