Rob's Ramblings

If I could get you a Skyline now I would Hi Ho @Silver... but my guess is they will become available soon... as you say let's see how the Hussar, Hurricane V2 and Sherman perform... then I can make a HIGH END tank recommendation for you... but my guess is the Skyline will be the one you want! My gut feeling tells me my favourite may be the Hussar but that's just a guess...
The difference must be night and day if you say the Serpents are resting. That was expected since this is a high end tank built with high end materials and quality is their #1 priority. I'm sure the guys over at ESG did a lot of research before creating this tank and you can see that with the way they designed it. Everything is well thought of.

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner! :b1: Congrats @kyle_redbull (Twisp Clearo 2) and @KZOR Twisp ION)!
Twisp 002.JPG
Capture.JPG

Please PM me your real names, Address, Postal Code and Cell number and your Xmas presents for a loved one will be on the way to you tomorrow!

Holy shyte ..... lol .... i actually won something. My wife can be sorry that she is not with at the moment. Nudge nudge wink wink. :)
I thought i was doomed from winning anything in any competition.
My father-in-law is going to be soooooooo happy getting a new device.
@Rob Fisher ....... thanks for the competition and the oppurtunity to help out my old man.
Damn .... this is awesome. :) :)

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner! :b1: Congrats @kyle_redbull (Twisp Clearo 2) and @KZOR Twisp ION)!
View attachment 79209
View attachment 79207

Please PM me your real names, Address, Postal Code and Cell number and your Xmas presents for a loved one will be on the way to you tomorrow!
@Rob Fisher thank you very much for the awesome prize super stoked to be getting this. Would've loved the Ion but beggars can't be choosers. @KZOR congrats bud. Will send you a pm now uncle Rob

@Rob Fisher thank you very much for the awesome prize super stoked to be getting this. Would've loved the Ion but beggars can't be choosers. @KZOR congrats bud. Will send you a pm now uncle Rob

If you dont want the Clearo2 @kyle_redbull , you can send it my way. It will help my Scientific Testing that is underway to have two of them ;-)

Yeah I will do that bud hopefully I get her off them bud.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Holding thumbs for her
Let us know how it goes...

@Rob Fisher thank you once again for the awesome prize it is much appreciated. Can't wait to give it to my wife.
0ee2622b7687bb832e0507128c4eadab.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Lekker video @Rob Fisher
Its been nice to be with YOU - and watch your videos during 2016!

You have kept us very well informed.... and entertained...

That Skyline is haunting me now ;-)

And so it should Hi Ho @Silver! At this stage it the last tank you will ever need!

PS Wait till I have tested the Hussar and Hurricane. :p

Oh no, I can see it clearly now
You are going to make me get the Skyline and the Hussar....
I suppose one needs a few in rotation and having different ones is nice
:eek::eek:

Back