Salt - Sodium chloride - NaCl and vaping

Stew

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Can't anyone tell me if they have built up a dislike of salt and finds a lot of food to Salty since they started vaping. I am finding a lot of my foods are tasting very salty and my wife does not always agree with me. (Which is pretty much normal. LOL.)

A lot of folk comment that the sense of taste improves hugely when the smoking stops. I don't think it is vaping related, I think it is stopped smoking related.

Can't anyone tell me if they have built up a dislike of salt and finds a lot of food to Salty since they started vaping. I am finding a lot of my foods are tasting very salty and my wife does not always agree with me. (Which is pretty much normal. LOL.)
Is it not perhaps the fact that your taste buds are working again after quiting the stinkies? Lots of people told me their sense of smell and taste was better after giving up analogues

Hi @GSM500 and @Stranger.
It could possibly be. But I wouldn't say anything tastes better, also finding a Captain Morgan and Coke I can hardly taste the Captain Morgan these days which should be the opposite?

Taste buds are like finger prints, all unique.

However in your case it can only be good to reduce your salt intake , and increase the Cpt Morgan

Hi @GSM500 and @Stranger.
It could possibly be. But I wouldn't say anything tastes better, also finding a Captain Morgan and Coke I can hardly taste the Captain Morgan these days which should be the opposite?
Most South Africans have this problem

I am eating less salt as well @Stew . I used to eat extra salt with every meal. Now I just use salt on avocado.

I am eating less salt as well @Stew . I used to eat extra salt with every meal. Now I just use salt on avocado.
Thanks. Glad to know it I am not alone. Was eating a bit of biltong now and had to put it down as the saltiness just got to much. It starts out salty and the more I eat the worse it seems.

O.k. my less salt streak is different. I just don't add more to food or anything else except avo. And even then I can go without it. Your issue is hectic if the biltong is salty.

Back