Science Fiction Or Fact?

Andre

Reonaut
VIP
LV

Awards
Help, help...we have a robot online!
yGeBNLp.jpg

I was so excited after our site went online and there were already 4 people on it! Googlebot, Bingbot, Yahoobot and me

Oh wow!!! That brings back memories!!!
These youngsters missed out on a lot of quality sci-fi back in the day.

A funny story about that :p I moved up to Joburg when I was around 5 and up until then I had never seen a robot (Traffic light) so when my mom said look at the robot I was looking for a biedie biedie :p its one of her favourite stories haha

gizmo, would you mine explaining again please.

I'll try

When you create a site you go register it with google, Bing, yahoo, and any other search engine you can think of - they will then send 'bots' - little programs that will go through your site link by link and index everything it finds in the search engine. So if someone types in something in a search engine, it does not have to go and scour the web for the info - instead they just look in their index

I'll try

When you create a site you go register it with google, Bing, yahoo, and any other search engine you can think of - they will then send 'bots' - little programs that will go through your site link by link and index everything it finds in the search engine. So if someone types in something in a search engine, it does not have to go and scour the web for the info - instead they just look in their index

ahhhhh makes sense

thanks Derick

Back