Second RTA

Braki

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
I want to get another RTA and I have 3 (now 4) that I see pop up a lot and not sure which one is best to take. There is a lot of people for them and a lot against them. I find the Ammit 25 very easy to rewick. I haven't replaced a coil yet, but that will probably happen this week. Also one that the parts available in SA and not going to cost me a lot.

Which one will be the second choice and why?

Last edited:
I have not had a OBS or a Kylin, so I cannot comment on them. I've had a Zeus and sold it, but still have my Serpent 25.

Then also another punt for the Manta. If you wick it right, no leaking even when you fill it. And flavour, imho, is comparable to the Reload. But flavour is subjective and also depends on what coils you run and the quality of them.

Very interesting , Vic rates it better than the Kylin for fruity juices :
Almost looks like a single coil version of the Aqua Reboot hmmmmm .....

Yup definitely will be my next purchase. Love that its 24mm and holds 4ml juice. Nowdays everything is 25mm and only holds 2mm. Makes no sense to me

I'm going to get the OBS. I've been watching a bunch of reviews and read up and all the jazz. And it comes out stronger for me. When I have enough cash again I'll get a Zeus just to experience it. But for me a specially since I still have to try change a coil on the Ammit, the OBS seems the best way to go. Thanks everyone for your input and advice. Really appreciate it ;)

I'm going to get the OBS. I've been watching a bunch of reviews and read up and all the jazz. And it comes out stronger for me. When I have enough cash again I'll get a Zeus just to experience it. But for me a specially since I still have to try change a coil on the Ammit, the OBS seems the best way to go. Thanks everyone for your input and advice. Really appreciate it ;)
Great stuff. Keep us updated please.

Advice please from all you clever people. Duel or single? And what coils should I get? Please if possible tell me the full name cause the abbreviated names are not on the supplier websites :-D
OBS Engine Nano, which is a single coil tank. If you cannot find it at the vendors, place an ad in the Classifieds Wanted.

Im getting the OBS Nano through the group buy, I want to know should I get a duel or a single?
Single as its easier to wick and can run at much lower watts. Athough the dual does have more flavour and with the right ni80 build you can also vape at lower wattages. the nano will be a lot easier tho in terms of wicking and building.

Ah, I see, for the group buy, which I think is from 3fVape, the latter has only the gold Nano in stock. If not you colour, you should get one via the Classifieds Wanted.

Got my KYLIN MINI last night and it's exceeded all expectations. I've actually put my squonker aside. Worth every cent.
vvfpgKP.jpg

Back